PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - New EA Sports Game - Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

tatepatsfan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I see that it is coming out on Thursday. Anyone have any idea as to what is different about this game and franchise mode in Madden? I'm assuming it is much more in depth, which sounds good to me, because the offseason part of franchise mode in Madden is my favorite part. Does anyone know any specifics?

tatepatsfan said:
I see that it is coming out on Thursday. Anyone have any idea as to what is different about this game and franchise mode in Madden? I'm assuming it is much more in depth, which sounds good to me, because the offseason part of franchise mode in Madden is my favorite part. Does anyone know any specifics?

Will that be a PC version?

You can find tons of indo about it all over the place. Try IGN and Gamespot for official sources that review the game and such and if you want that forum feel then try MaddenMania and MaddenNation, both have large sub-forums based on the game. IMO, the game looks like it could be very interesting, and for me it will all come down to how in-depth it really is and how customizeable they make it. Once you look at all the features, you can't help but think that the game really COULD be great a couple years down the road, but don't count on EA's first installment of the game being anything that will blow your mind, as they always take a long time to get things right. I'd definitely rent it first.

Cool thanks for the heads up.

And yes, I am 99% sure it comes on the PC. That is how I'd be getting it.

Last edited by a moderator:
huskeralk said:
That's not always true with the games. The PC versions of Madden were always inferior to the PS2 and XBox versions.

Indeed they were (and are), but due to EA's neglect, not the lack of capability on the part of the PC.

Last edited by a moderator:
huskeralk said:
That's not always true with the games. The PC versions of Madden were always inferior to the PS2 and XBox versions.

hahahhah.. YOu are crazy.. I have them all.. And PC plays just as good as the game console.. But the graphics are much better on PC. And no load times like the PS2.. Oh that drive me crazy..
& another reason PC works well is that less kids are playing it on PC, When time comes to spank some @$$ online, I don't have a child to deal with :)

mcsully said:
hahahhah.. YOu are crazy.. I have them all.. And PC plays just as good as the game console.. But the graphics are much better on PC. And no load times like the PS2.. Oh that drive me crazy..
& another reason PC works well is that less kids are playing it on PC, When time comes to spank some @$$ online, I don't have a child to deal with :)

I may be crazy but it has nothing to do with the PC Madden being inferior. I can even remember the PC players themselves being upset because Madden on PC didn't have half of the stuff that the PS2 and XBox does. I bought Madden for PC one time and that was enough for me. My honest opinion now though is Madden is garbage on any platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down