PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Nagging women of the world unite

Re: OT Nagging women of the world unite

People who participate in fantasy sports annoy me too.

Funny site. Ironically, my girlfriend is part of our fantasy league, and has been for the past 6 season or so... she usually wins or places in the top 3. I enjoy doing fantasy football every year, but I don't get crazy about it like some of my friends. One of them is in about 13 leagues this year and has well $1,000 out in league fees, and yes ladies he is single. Watching games on Sunday with people who have too many fantasy leagues is really annoying.

Last edited:

Hmm, let's see...

- We had to make a whole extra PatsFans forum because of all the fantasy sports players who kept make threads here about their all-important weekly choices.

- More and more sports media time is now devoted to fantasy impact rather than real-life impact. Radio talk show hosts natter on about their fantasy teams; even during live game broadcasts you have to listen to announcers' complaints about the impact of plays on their fantasy scores.

- A research firm recently estimated that American workers attending to their fantasy teams on the job will cost U.S. employers $9.2 billion in lost work time this season.

- And according to multiple stories on that "WAFS" website, American men are now abandoning sex in favor of managing their fantasy teams. (To heck with the $9 billion, that is a crisis!)

FF diehards, try the handy addiction checklist below:

- FF has caused you to be late for class or work
- Your performance at school or work has suffered because of FF
- You have gotten into an argument or a fistfight over FF
- You have neglected your classes, job, family or other obligations for two or more days in a row because of FF
- You would skip sex for a week in return for drafting Adrian Peterson
- When your team's HOF quarterback suffered a devastating injury, you posted here about the tragic impact on your #&$%! fantasy team

Two or more, and you are at severe risk of becoming terminally boring.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back