PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Muhammad Wilkerson's car overturns

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the NFL though. You can drive drunk and as long as you don't hurt anyone it's OK. But if you tweet on your ipad between the hours of 1p and 4p then you are fined 10k.

Last edited:
Probably all valid points. Also valid is the OP's point that Welker's not actually doing something for which he was not actually arrested seems to have gotten more attention in some NY Media. That's the context here, the way I see it.

Of course, but I like to give some due process in the public before I sh_t on the Jets.

Welker's situation is irrelevant. We know what he did. We don't know what Wilkerson did yet.

Last edited:
Of course, but I like to give some due process in the public before I sh_t on the Jets.

Welker's situation is irrelevant. We know what he did. We don't know what Wilkerson did yet.

I respect your point of view, but disagree with your needing a valid reason to sh_t on the Jets. Around here, one sh_ts on the Jets because we are duty bound to. We don't need no stinkin' reasons to sh_t on the Jets. We do it because we can, it's fun, and they're always looking for any reason, truth be damned, to dump on anything Patriots related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes