PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: "Mr. Tomlinson" (video/spoof)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sitting on the sidelines on a Sunday afternoon..." Hilarious!

One of the best spoofs I've ever seen... classic.

I think this is hilarious. How could I honestly get mad? I think it's a little wrong when they said that LT would rather have Brees and it's a bit unfair that people are criticizing him for being injured but it's just what people think, can't control it. The Patriots wouldn't criticize Maroney if he only plays 3 plays in the Superbowl because they have a proven back in Faulk right behind him. Turner could start for 20 of the 32 teams in the NFL. LT just didn't have it due to injury and Turner did, Turner gave the Chargers a better chance to win. I'm sure the Pats players would MUCH rather see a injured LT than a healthy Turner any day of the week. But ESPN and other teams' fans think that "heart" will make LT 100% so they must be right. lol.

The Patriots wouldn't criticize Maroney if he only plays 3 plays in the Superbowl because they have a proven back in Faulk right behind him.

Well, you don't know how the unclassy people of the northeast act then. We'd be all over everyone if that was the case. We'd have three threads a week about Maroney being made of glass. We'd criticize every coaching staff move. Always have and always will. It's easy to say in Bill we trust, but when things aren't perfect you'll find dozens of threads picking the team and its decisions apart.

The Patriots wouldn't criticize Maroney if he only plays 3 plays in the Superbowl
You're joking, right? Pats fans were criticizing him when he was averaging 4.9 ypc early this year because he wasn't carrying enough.

......maybe you guys are right. lol. I'm just so use to reading NEWS when picking up a newspaper. Not some jerk from the NY Post stating more opinion than fact.

It's a nice use of the Simon and Garfunkel song but rather misguided. Taking shots at Norv who achieved more in one year than his predecessor did in five, and an ode to the Chargers playoffs struggles...uh hello..this team won two playoff games this year including beating the Super Bowl champs on their home field and had a 14-12 game in the 4th quarter against an 17-0 team on the road with their offense decimated with injuries. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. There are 28 other teams that wish they did that well.

Last edited:
Wow, that's one Patriot fan with too much time on his hand.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back