PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mr. "Classy " LT will play 1 more year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Sproles but you are right. Hes not a 200 carry guy. In my limited viewing of the guy I like Hester. Runs hard. Just needs the time to see what he can do.

Fun fact: Chargers drafted Hester with a 3rd round pick that they got from us (for a 2008 5th and a 2009 2nd).

Edgerrin James is a guy who was very durable. He handled a ton of carries throughout his career. He's an underrated back in my opinion.

I don't ever remember seeing a running back go from the best in the game to below average in two years. You normally expect the decline in skills to be gradual, but he went from greatness to terrible so fast. And this past year it was clear he played one year too many.

Shauna Alexandria dropped off pretty quickly after his MVP season and receiving $62 mil. He went from almost 1900 yards to under 900 in 1 year.

Fun fact: Chargers drafted Hester with a 3rd round pick that they got from us (for a 2008 5th and a 2009 2nd).

Yea I know hes not fast or even close to a talent like LT was or Turner, but he could be a nice complimentary back to Sprowles. I doubt that he'll ever have a 1000 yd season...

Like a purebred puppy, LT was all smiles if you were patting him on the head and telling him he was a good little spaniel. But for days after the 2006 loss to the Patriots, the true whining LT came out for all to see.

I'll never forget LT in the playoffs sitting on the bench in the cold with his helmet on because of a little boo boo while his QB was on the field fighting his ass off with a partially torn ACL.

The quintessential LT. That defeatist look as he sits on the sidelines, staring at the scoreboard in a playoff defeat. The image many have referenced.

Attachments

• Tomlinson Defeated.jpg
    Tomlinson Defeated.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back