PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football- Saints vs. Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except you have no idea that they will run that D' against the Saints. They do actually game plan for opponents and bring pressure at times.. press receivers etc.

B/S Pess ran the same soft scheme almost always.

B/S Pess ran the same soft scheme almost always.

Yeah you're right... they probably shouldn't even play the game. Just go ahead and forfeit it since you already know what will happen. :rolleyes:

So that was not a fumble? Yeah right:rolleyes:

They screwed up the earlier call on interference against Atlanta, so this was going to happen.

Ugh. I wanted Atlanta to win, but apparently it's up to the Pats to defend 16-0.

The Saints are not that good. They will get ounced by a team like Philly or Vikings in the playoffs. However, that being said. They will really give the pats fits. Dan Pees is still Pees regardless of the last two gms. His Soft read and react scheme will get exploited against this saints offense...

Where do you get the idea that brees soft reads?

Yeah you're right... they probably shouldn't even play the game. Just go ahead and forfeit it since you already know what will happen. :rolleyes:

Put down the kool-aid. I didn't say its an automatic W for the saints. I'm just saying its going to be a tough game for the pats and more than likely they will loose.

The Saints are good, but I firmly believe we can beat them.

Hmmm....Falcons down 11...Saints fumble with 1:23 left...over but not OVER...

Last edited:
The Saints are good, but I firmly believe we can beat them.

Good. Im not that confident though. I believe the pats can move the ball with ease. However, Dan Pess is still the D-Cord here. As long as Pess is the D-Cord, Any Given Day Any QB can look like a HOF and with Brees playing like a future HOF, I can't imagine what he will loook like.

Put down the kool-aid. I didn't say its an automatic W for the saints. I'm just saying its going to be a tough game for the pats and more than likely they will loose.

Yeah you pretty much made statements like they were fact. I think the Pats have very good chance to win.. and it has nothing to do with any "kool-aid". You said it yourself that the Saints are not that good.

looking at this game tonight....i think the saints offense is a lot like ravens offense of last year, it DEPENDS and NEEDS the big play in order to function

i am not convinced that the saints can execute long, multi play drives

which means they play into our strength...not letting up the big play

i like us in the game

Not sure why everyone has all of a sudden become Atlanta Falcons fans tonite. I think the Saints are a likeable bunch and deserve to be 8-0. They aren't hated until they beat NE.

As for the Pats, they have lots of work defensively to keep up with NO. This Saints team is as explosive as the 98 Vikings and 07 Pats. These receivers are just pulling balls out of the air it is unreal to watch. Dean Pees better have the scheme of his life to keep NO in check. This Saints team is miles ahead of the Colts--I have never seen such a dynamic vertical passing game. Let's not forget they have an opportunistic defense-they seem to have "IT". This is a really scary team especially in that dome.

Last edited:
Yeah you pretty much made statements like they were fact. I think the Pats have very good chance to win.. and it has nothing to do with any "kool-aid". You said it yourself that the Saints are not that good.

Overall the saints are not that good. But We have Pess that makes everyone looks good. Saints in the shogun, Shockey packaged in the slot, Bush coming out of the backfield....and pats corners playing 20 yards off scare the shyt outta me

Good. Im not that confident though. I believe the pats can move the ball with ease. However, Dan Pess is still the D-Cord here. As long as Pess is the D-Cord, Any Given Day Any QB can look like a HOF and with Brees playing like a future HOF, I can't imagine what he will loook like.
I know we weren't exactly playing top notch quality post Denver, but there's been a definite switch in the coverage of the defensive backs. We all knew this team, indeed the defense would be a work in progress this season and it's possible that we either continue to play very well or slip up.

Personally, I believe the defensive confidence is on the rise and we have a good opportunity to solidify that in the coming weeks.. leading in to the Saints game.

Shut down Colston and Shockey are the 2 main priorities for mine.

Overall the saints are not that good. But We have Pess that makes everyone looks good. Saints in the shogun, Shockey packaged in the slot, Bush coming out of the backfield....and pats corners playing 20 yards off scare the shyt outta me

Whatever dude... 3rd best scoring defense is good enough for me. I think "Dan Pess" is doing a pretty good job.

If Matt Ryan and Co. can score 24 points our offense should be able to at least score 35 against their incredibly overrated D and chew up the clock and leave the Big Easy with a W. Of all the Nov. games, this one concerns me the least with the exception of the Jets game.

Last edited:

I disagree. One thing Brees likes to do is throw jump balls and I've mentioned this before, this will create matchup problems with the DB's if we get caught in man coverage. They have a solid OL, solid RB game, and physical WR's.

I think we will have a great Monday night game.

Whatever dude... 3rd best scoring defense is good enough for me. I think "Dan Pess" is doing a pretty good job.

We will see. Nov is here. Colts in Two Weeks, Saints in 4 I believe. Lets See if that defensive ranking improve or decline (which i suspect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down