PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football- Saints vs. Falcons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints D stepped up that time to nullify any benefit from that interception.. that is one sign of a solid defense; stepping up when necessary.

It worries me that Brees likes to throw the jump ball.. that's the one weakness of our CB's, they are not large and physical and will lose a great deal of jump balls.

Last edited:
its hilarious. as soon as a player makes a play...the crew goes on a 5 min fawnfest about how X player is phenomenal.
Yea I noticed that too :rofl:

Is there a team in the NFC which is better than the Saints right now? The only threats I see are the Vikings, Eagles, and potentially Falcons.

That's a tough one for sure. Saints D isn't as "dominant" as BSPN seems to like to say, but it's much improved from their previous. Brees. Shockey. Colston. Did I miss anyone? Hee. Got some run going on, too.

With the Vikes, I must admit teh Favre is doing very well so far with the aid of both All Day and Percy Harvin. And their pass rush aka Jared Allen, is pretty scary. If Favre doesn't start some classic gunslinging soon, then...:eek:

Eagles the weakest of the 3, IMO. You just never know what to expect with DNab and Andy "Give Me a Pass Attack or Give me Death" Reid.

EDIT: Falcons I'm just counting on for tonight, but not with a lot of hope. :( :D

Last edited:
batb18 and weswelker, take some grabs of presnap formations, willya? That would be interesting to break down.

i think atlanta is done..they played as mcuh as they could..now the saints will run away with this...

nice catch and here goes gruden putting henderson in the HOF ...:rofl::rofl:

"they put down a system, that they collaborate with, on a down by down basis."
- John Gruden

now if someone can tell me what this means in English, i'd really appreciate it

Saints running game cannot be underestimated.

Brees gives away the screen pass when he gets in that shifty crouch where his ankles twitches, almost as if he wants to launch.

- John Gruden

its ironical..he keeps praising the gm and the coach and all that. guess what..he wasin the same division..wtf was he doing then ?

- John Gruden

File that one under Grudenspeak.. someday some cryptoanalyst will crack his code.

its ironical..he keeps praising the gm and the coach and all that. guess what..he wasin the same division..wtf was he doing then ?
i give up.... was he being a blithering idiot?

was he putting down a system on a down by down basis?

Saints running game cannot be underestimated.

Brees gives away the screen pass when he gets in that shifty crouch where his ankles twitches, almost as if he wants to launch.

Well, can you hurry up and text that or something to someone on the Falcons before this gets REALLY ugly? Please?!? :D

Last edited:
You have to take Saints D seriously now. Greer was reading that hook all the way through and never dropped back. That is a film room nut for you.

brees.jpg

over now....

You have to take Saints D seriously now. Greer was reading that hook all the way through and never dropped back. That is a film room nut for you.

hopefully BB's familiarity with gregg williams from bills days will help...

And how do you miss THAT interference call?

Ryan is throwing hot and hitting the open read to beat the blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes