PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Monday Night Football discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is favre from over!

This game is favre from over!

Ah, but it may be A Bridge Too Favre* (I've been needing to get that out of my system for years)...

*7.880 Google matches, JFTR; seems my lame brand of humor is rampant.

Last edited:
Watching these two bonehead coaches makes me appreciate BB even more.

Yeah, some pretty Favre fetched playcalling at the end.

BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre had fun out there.BRETT FAVRE HAS DEFEATED EVERY NFL TEAM .

What team(s) has Brady never beaten?

FavreESPN100509BrettFavre.jpg

Okay on a more serious note.... can you please shave Brad Childress? Please?

Thank you Aaron Rodgers....500 bills is a nice night's repast

only the Patriots i think

Yes this is true I just checked, and I'm assuming it's true for a handful of other QBs also. All it means is that he switched teams and beat his old one. Not a very interesting achievment but surprising that it's never happened before.

Ok, Brett had a good game. But the Packers lame pass rush would turn JaMarcus Russell into an all-pro.

Anyone else see that play where Favre had so much time after the snap he was able to take a short nap before throwing the ball?

One last tought : Rodgers isn't this bad but his line is pretty bad. 8 sacks by the vikings defense :eek:

Anyone else see that play where Favre had so much time after the snap he was able to take a short nap before throwing the ball?

One last tought : Rodgers isn't this bad but his line is pretty bad. 8 sacks by the vikings defense :eek:

I saw a QB that held onto the ball too long. He preferred minus seven yards instead of throwing it away.

So uh... anybody that jumped all over me for believing that Minnesota made a good move when it acquired Favre want to step up now, or wait until the end of the season?

Of course this is a rhetorical question, by the way, as I already know what the answer will be. But so far, he's managed to be a good game manager (my #1 point in that thread) for the first two weeks and has taken the game over when Peterson has been shut down (my #2 point in that thread) and made defenses pay for stacking the box in the past two weeks. Anybody? Bueller?

Like death and taxes, a Favre INT to kill his team is inevitable this season. Just wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back