PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

Wow.. good for Marshall to nullify what would be a 1st and goal by kicking the ball.

That was a dumb move, he is showing emotion in the game.

Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

Broncos score on KR

Last edited:

ROYAL pain #2 for the Bolts.

I'm glad Royal finally decided to show up for my fantasy team... which scores return yds. :D

TWO Broncos returns for TDs? TWO!!?!?!?! I need some pepto or something! GAH!

Last edited:

Who knew that all you had to do as a coach is tell your team you're disappointed in your special teams in order to get 2 TDs the next week? :D

I think DAWKINS is injured , did he just say that ?

Jaws is starting to sound like Gene Wilder in Young Frankenstein..

oh what an awesome specimen Antonio Gates is...(eerie castle music in background..)..

Last edited:

This is like on Madden when you sign a guy with 95+ speed just to return and he single handedly wins games for you.

Chargers for 3

"He's very close to breaking one"... um, don't they realize LT isn't half the player he was 3 years ago? He's not going to do anything special except complain when the coach takes him out.

Eddie Royal is a beast. Denver is definitely going to score some more points before halftime. A TD would be nice. I'm trying to root for the Chargers in order to improve our playoff position, but I'm finding it extremely hard to do so.

Td ! Sd !!

Eddie Royal is a beast. Denver is definitely going to score some more points before halftime. A TD would be nice. I'm trying to root for the Chargers in order to improve our playoff position, but I'm finding it extremely hard to do so.

I was unsure who to root for too but I see SD dropping at least 3 more games so gotta root for them here IMO

You can always look at it as "the broncos are probably losing 3-4 games over the next 8 weeks anyways..."

I just can't root for the Chargers. I know I should be, but **** it. I hate Tomlinson, I like JMD, Orton and Gaffney.

Last edited:

Sproles this time with the TD return! That's more like it! :D

Holy ****! Three returns for TD's in a half?! That's gotta be some sort of record...

This is no longer like Madden because I don't give up ST touchdowns only score them

my fantasy team REALLY needed that from sproles.

NO GOOD !

Message too short..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes