PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

OK...go Bolts!

Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

do do that voodoo that you do so well

so, who do we want to win this game?

From another thread:

Yes. Unpleasant as it is, I must root for the Chargers for practical reasons. And sorry, McD, nothing personal, but it's time for your Broncs to be taken down a notch. If I ever have to read again that Kyle Orton might be the next TFB, I shall will myself to go blind. Also, I still feel I owe the Chargers a bit for doing their part in providing a Manning-free Super Bowl last year. And with any luck, I'll be able to credit mostly the play of Sproles and Scifres again rather than Rivers and LdT for the win. Not very classy of me, I know, but whatever! :D

They better make this happen after I compromised my principles! :mad:

Last edited:

See, you must will this game without emotions.
You Norv will **** up, but Denver is building a team and you don't want them to continue build and feed their momentum.

Jaws just said "I don't know if there's a better QB playing in the nFL right now than Phillip Rivers..

he MUST mean playing tonight...

the Chargers look good. Oh, is Dawkins still out ?

Jaws just said "I don't know if there's a better QB playing in the nFL right now than Phillip Rivers..

he MUST mean playing tonight...

Jaws ball washes every QB that plays on Monday Night. It is getting a little annoying.

It is that easy

the broncos are actually a team i really like now....

but the problem is that we need them to lose, so for SD i root

i doubt they get far even if they win today

Nice catch Gafney !

orton really is solid

wish we still had gaffney....

Denver OL is outstanding tonight. Bought a lot of time for Orton on that zip to Gaff. He is also competent in identifying and assigning blocks to the overload blitz.

This is an offense that is really on the same page.

wish we still had Hart Lee Dykes...oh wait...no I don't..

Denver OL is outstanding tonight. Bought a lot of time for Orton on that zip to Gaff. He is also competent in identifying and assigning blocks to the overload blitz.

This is an offense that is really on the same page.

point of note, on that pass to gaff, SD rushed 3...

People starting to realize why you draft Knowshon Moreno and that it DOES help your defense (because your offense stays on the field).

Well so far I'm not feeling too bad about 35/48, 330yds

From another thread:

They better make this happen after I compromised my principles! :mad:

Look at the bright side. You're looking at an entire stadium of Pats haters. ;)

Wow.. good for Marshall to nullify what would be a 1st and goal by kicking the ball.

So Chargers did not see what our CBs did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes