PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswelker#83

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Did anyone else just see that on ESPN?
Merriman and a lot of other chargers and the whole broncos team were getting into it , looks like everyone is pumped!

Re: OT:Monday Night Football :Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Did anyone else just see that on ESPN?
Merriman and a lot of other chargers and the whole broncos team were getting into it , looks like everyone is pumped!

I did not think it was possible for Denver's throwbacks to get any uglier but it did.

Re: OT:Monday Night Football :Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickoff

Too bad Cutler wasn't on the Broncos still. I could see him and Rivers going at it again (slapping, hair pulling, scratching, etc.).

It's Ellis Hobbs' fault.

I will give Merriman credit, he looked like he was trying to be peacemaker.

LdT is still a piece of crap...

So tonight we see the Patriot's midwest offense.

It's gonna come to who wants the "W" the most, in this game.

2882417214_a36290ba46.jpg

Should be a good game.. hopefully SD wins by no more than 3 points ;)

I did not think it was possible for Denver's throwbacks to get any uglier but it did.

Ugh! Somehow they look even worse with the white jerseys. :eek:

Should be a good game.. hopefully SD wins by no more than 3 points ;)

The Chargers D played well on that last drive , it s gonna be a long night.

Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

Creative play calling there, Norv.

Re: OT: Monday Night Football: Broncos and Chargers fighting 40 minutes before kickof

How about LT throwing a hissy fit for being on the sideline in a goal-line situation... haha what a little bish

Jeebus Eff! Broncos 93 yd return for a TD. :mad:

is THIS the official Monday Night thread??

Apparently. It's this one or the one on how ugly Rivers throws the ball.

Wow, what a move by Norv there.

do do that voodoo that you do so well

so, who do we want to win this game?

Royal pain for the bolts.Nice answer to the FG there!

do do that voodoo that you do so well

so, who do we want to win this game?

Because of Norv, and for pragmatism sake, Chargers

I actually don't mind if the Broncos win this game.. I hate them so much less now that they have McDaniels and a couple of our former players.. they also have a tough schedule coming up so i'm sure they will lose a few games. But i just can't stand LT and Rivers, well add Merriman and Norv... ok i just hate the Chargers all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back