PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MNF- Seahawks/49ers game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game next week - St. Louis win moves us ahead of St. Louis in the draft; and if The Jest can beat Miami next time they play we'll be ahead of them unless SF actually wins a game.

hahahahahahahahahahahaah

fickin hilarious sack.

The 49ers are really awful. Hawks up 17-0 already just before the half.
I noticed someone say that Hassellbeck misses a lot.
I think this is more us being spoiled with how accurate Tom Brady is.
Hassellbeck is a very solid QB by NFL standards, he's just not all world like Brady is.
And our draft pick is looking better and better! :rocker:

Last edited:
what a freakin moron.

im so tired of refs throwing flags and then saying... "there is no penalty" or "i meant to throw my beanbag" or "im such a jerkoff i don't know why i threw it"

Last edited:
How exactly did Alex Smith get picked 1st overall? Did he marry the boss' daughter or did he amuse the scouts with his juggling and magic act?

How exactly did Alex Smith get picked 1st overall? Did he marry the boss' daughter or did he amuse the scouts with his juggling and magic act?

the niners were were stuck with the first pick and no one wanted to trade with them.

SF is bad beyond words. Undisciplined and clueless. Coaching & playing.
As to the SeaHags, they shoot themselves in the foot every time they go for a FG. Undisciplined as well. The Walrus has expired his shelf life as a decent coach.

The NFL has to give some serious thought to the putridness of its product. May I suggest an IQ test for coaches with 95 as a minimum requirement?

How exactly did Alex Smith get picked 1st overall?
It wasn't a real strong year at the top with Smith, Ronnie Brown and Braylon Edwards going 1-2-3. The other two have become very good players but they weren't super prospects so it wasn't a great trade down year.

We'll have to see about 2008, it's impossible to guess until the juniors declare and, very importantly, how much the QB move up in the post season.

I wonder if a division has ever had three teams all picking in the top five of a given draft . . .

They called that last pass of the half as a completion. The ball bounced 3 feet in front of the sideline official. It doesn't matter but that doesn't mean you can screw up that call.

And there's the desperation call.

Here are a few other names of top 3 QB picks:

Tim Couch
Ryan Leaf
Akili Smith

I've never seen a team so amazingly bad. Bad coaching, bad playcalling, bad execution. It's mindboggling.

They called that last pass of the half as a completion. The ball bounced 3 feet in front of the sideline official. It doesn't matter but that doesn't mean you can screw up that call.

It just looked weird. I thought the same thing before rewinding it on the DVR.

This is some really, really bad football. Poor Mike Nolan...his team is incapable of pulling anything together for him.

I've never seen a team so amazingly bad. Bad coaching, bad playcalling, bad execution. It's mindboggling.

What I can't figure out is why no one has told the 49ers that they don't get any benefit from tanking the season since we have their pick. They are bad, but you have to get points on the board when you can, when you're only in the 3rd quarter and down by only 17 points.

Extremely bad teams almost always consider drafting a QB, because that's usually why they are extremely bad. The 49ers had the misfortune of having that top pick in 2005, which had a horrible QB class. Hell, Derek Anderson was the best of the bunch in the 6th round and the Ravens cut him. They could have had Demarcus Ware instead, I guess.

I just lost faith in Boomah. On WEEI today he strongly predicted an SF win because of the emotion over the coach's Dad's death. Didn't happen. Their suckitude factor is off the scale.

Smith's passes are ridiculously off the mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back