PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MNF -Dolphins/Steelers Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The play I've liked so far the best is the punt that came down and just stuck in the ground.

Told ya it would be a close one. :cool:

It’s really refreshing to see the two toughest opponents remaining your schedule (Steelers/Giants) look so horrible this week against bad teams.

Told ya it would be a close one. :cool:

It’s really refreshing to see the two toughest opponents remaining your schedule (Steelers/Giants) look so horrible this week against bad teams.

u call that bad? more like horrible, the teams that could give us a run for our money are despicable

Is this Beck kid gay? He makes Jeff Garcia look like a lumberjack.

i fthe fins keep throwing deep...theyre goona win

If it ends 0-0 at the end of regulation, Is OT mandatory? -:)

The decision to go for it after the delay of game penalty wiped out the FG try is a good indication of how bad a coach Cam Cameron is. In a 0-0 game you have to give the FG a try, especially considering it's 4th and 11 and the footing will be betetr than on the previous snap.

The decision to go for it after the delay of game penalty wiped out the FG try is a good indication of how bad a coach Cam Cameron is. In a 0-0 game you have to give the FG a try, especially considering it's 4th and 11 and the footing will be betetr than on the previous snap.

it was 4th and 11 and he went for it? wat a duma**

He wanted to be like BB and run up the score

The play I've liked so far the best is the punt that came down and just stuck in the ground.

LMAO.

This game is horrible....

Looks like the Steelers are moving now, though.

Well the Steelers are driving. I'd be shocked if they didn't score on this drive.

LMFAO! I love the Dolphins! Tonight at least.

Well the Steelers are driving. I'd be shocked if they didn't score on this drive.

Nope...The Snow Plow Game is the last time a game has been scoreless for this long.

If it is tied 0-0 at the end of regulation they should bring the cheerleaders in and let them roll around in the mud. We deserve something for watching this travesty.

The Dolphins are now 5 minutes away from holding the Pittsburgh Steelers scoreless in regulation, at Heinz Field.

This game has been epic.

The Dolphins just may pull this 1 off.

For the Dolphns, a tie would be almost as good as a victory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes