PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MNF -Dolphins/Steelers Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good for a league that focuses on passing. Ricky was once the best running back in the NFL... he won't be anymore, but I'd take him on the Patriots.

I'm okay with signing a guy like Moss, but you're talking about a player who basically quit his team to smoke pot. He never really enjoyed the game of football, this guy's a disgrace to the game, no matter how good a RB he might be.

I'm hoping the weather helps level things out some so at least the Dolphins can make a game of it. This is the conditions that football is supposed to be played in once in awhile. None of that artificial indoor arean league crap. It "could" be a fun game to watch. That's "could be.

I'm hoping the weather helps level things out some so at least the Dolphins can make a game of it.

It's not helping their pass rush so far. Big Ben has time to make a cup of coffee back there.

I have to say I really dig this clean field look with no advertisements or lines.

I guess Porter decided to show up,

Wow, Porter is a bum.

"I'm head hunting."

"I don't care what the score is, I'm taking someone with me."

Hope for a tie...I hate them both

Wow, Porter is a bum.

"I'm head hunting."

"I don't care what the score is, I'm taking someone with me."

Those are some scary words right there. :eek: He is just the type of classless bum that would try to go low on TB.

Does anyone know why they refuse to put field turf in Heinz Field? They play pro, college and even freakin' high school games in that place.

I'm enjoying Beck & Ginn literally lighting up the Pitt D!
Oh wait, that was the pre-game lightening. My bad.

Does anyone know why they refuse to put field turf in Heinz Field? They play pro, college and even freakin' high school games in that place.

Because Pittsburgh is filled with dumb hillbillies?

That field turf is great stuff, I wish I could do my lawn with it LOL

Pitt isn't known for its high wattage in the brains dept.

Hey when did Chris Hanson sign with the Dolphins?

Wicky Weefer!

Ricky's right arm is dead. Did you see a steelers player intentionally stomp on it after the fumble

Ah they jsut showed it

This game is really lame.

Ricky's right arm is dead. Did you see a steelers player intentionally stomp on it after the fumble

Ah they jsut showed it

Yeah, I saw it right from the first time and was amazed that none of the commentators picked on it and instead kept harping on how he lost a fumble. It is only now during the break they finally noticed it.when the replay was shown four times.

Gosh! That was an awful blow.

I saw it a few times to see if it was intentional but though it seems like it when you watch it first, it is a difficult call. Looked like he had was heading into the mass of bodies and couldn't help but land on Ricky. But I am not too sure...

Yeah, I saw it right from the first time and was amazed that none of the commentators picked on it and instead kept harping on how he lost a fumble. It is only now during the break they finally noticed it.when the replay was shown four times.

Gosh! That was an awful blow.

I saw it a few times to see if it was intentional but though it seems like it when you watch it first, it is a difficult call. Looked like he had was heading into the mass of bodies and couldn't help but land on Ricky. But I am not too sure...

I saw it at when it happened and it looked like an intentional stomp right on him. I can only imagine they are wearing the biggest cleats tonight as well

Last edited:
You guys see that Ginn return that punt! Whoa! Oh, no! That was the Pittsburgh guy. My bad,
But still, NOBODY does a fair catch like Ginn. Nobody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back