PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MLB St. Louis Cardinals Hack Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the hypocrisy of the NFL as well. Everyone, and I mean everyone who poo poos the "they are only targeting the Pats because of their success" argument needs a perma ban from any forum. It's exactly what it is. For 15 plus years a whole division has had relatively no chance except for a year or two and those were flukes. That's not good for business.

Since 2000, no team in the AFC East has actually finished with a better record than the Patriots. The two times they failed to win the division, they still tied for the best record.

And, as I've said, think about this: not reaching the AFC Championship is a down year for the Pats.

Since 2000, no team in the AFC East has actually finished with a better record than the Patriots. The two times they failed to win the division, they still tied for the best record.

And, as I've said, think about this: not reaching the AFC Championship is a down year for the Pats.

Yep, 11-5 both times. Not good for parity.

Glad MLB has some integrity and is letting the legal system run its course before assigning guilt.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 5m5 minutes ago
I see Rob Manfred has presumed the Cardinals to be innocent until proven guilty. That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.

It also goes to show the difference between an organization such as the Astros, and those slimy, weasely, Colts Grigson and Irsay. Throw Woody and the Ravens in there too. No leaks, no false information being thrown out to damage others. That's a huge part of it. What did the NFL actually state? Nothing. It was Mort and his leaked reports. Glazer etc. Where did they get those from? NFL officials of course behind the scenes. Publicly the NFL stated no more than Manfred.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...=desktop&utm_medium=related&utm_campaign=push

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...=desktop&utm_medium=related&utm_campaign=push

Of course. Expect nothing else.

Owners and people in baseball respect the cardinals. Its why there is no lynchmob at our front door.

Respect what? It's more baseball. It's why there is no apathy towards the Giants for winning World Series' every other year. Nothing to do with respect. That's just a tag line being used to confuse people whom otherwise would see it for what it is. Very bad

It also goes to show the difference between an organization such as the Astros, and those slimy, weasely, Colts Grigson and Irsay. Throw Woody and the Ravens in there too. No leaks, no false information being thrown out to damage others. That's a huge part of it. What did the NFL actually state? Nothing. It was Mort and his leaked reports. Glazer etc. Where did they get those from? NFL officials of course behind the scenes. Publicly the NFL stated no more than Manfred.
It also shows the difference between MLB and the NFL. As Jeff Howe noted, Manfred correctly presumes innocence until guilt is proven.

Owners and people in baseball respect the cardinals. Its why there is no lynchmob at our front door.
With all due respect, there were no lynch mobs for the Vikings, Panthers or Falcons, either, for their cheating. Only the Patriots spur that type of reaction.

I hope more comes out about this because I want this as the main headline of every national news site, and the leading story on every nightly news, just like we were for an entire week in January and then in May. But I doubt it.

With all due respect, there were no lynch mobs for the Vikings, Panthers or Falcons, either, for their cheating. Only the Patriots spur that type of reaction.

It also helps the Cardinals that MLB is acting like adults in this situation and letting the investigation play out. They didn't run to the media as soon as they heard the first whisper or leak false information to make the team look guilty.

I hope more comes out about this because I want this as the main headline of every national news site, and the leading story on every nightly news, just like we were for an entire week in January and then in May. But I doubt it.
if it were during the playoffs then maybe. But deflategate was right around the SB, that definitely added to the hype about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back