PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: MLB and US Anti Doping are investigating the Al Jazeera report. Guess which league declined?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL clearly doesn't want to burden an NFL star and his team in the weeks leading up to the SB with such nonsense that cannot be supported by facts. The NFL would never allow a team to endure such a massive distraction before a big game!

I hope Goodell is outed as a commissioner who deliberately buried rampant doping in his league.

Not only will he lose his job in disgrace...history will not look too kindly on this guy.

It would be well deserved.

Well this is going to fill the offseason rather nicely.

And by offseason, I mean precisely three days in February before it's declared a non-issue

It's going to be "fun" when they find the report was true and Goodell is sat there, doing nothing despite half the Packers defense and Peyton Manning were directly involved in a drugs (and therefore cheating) scandal.

I suspect the US Anti Doping Agency will have no problem publishing names of cheaters in the NFL no matter who they are and regardless of whether the NFL wants them to or not.

If both the MLB and the Anti Doping Agency both find that the report was credible, and even name names, it won't matter that the NFL did nothing. In fact it will make them look far worse. So the NFL is digging its own grave by being obstinate here.

Nothing says integrity like Al Jizzera.

The NFL is conducting its own thorough investigation.
12493294-Detective-Dog-Holding-A-Magnifying-Glass-Stock-Vector-cartoon.jpg

I suspect the US Anti Doping Agency will have no problem publishing names of cheaters in the NFL no matter who they are and regardless of whether the NFL wants them to or not.

If both the MLB and the Anti Doping Agency both find that the report was credible, and even name names, it won't matter that the NFL did nothing. In fact it will make them look far worse. So the NFL is digging its own grave by being obstinate here.

The NFL is conducting its own thorough investigation.
View attachment 12092

The NFL = Keystone Kops.

Why do they think not investigating it will stop the feds? Frankly, I'd be surprised if they did something right.

Shocking

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

And when it blows up Bob will stand-up for Rog, Rog will make the same promises he doesn't intend to keep, and a Patriots scandal will be fabricated. It'll be like groundhog's day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes