PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mikey Vick Might be in REAL big trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I internally weep for the death of most people, but someone who used to train dogs to fight, well... too damn bad. If his teeth were on fire, I wouldn't piss in his mouth.

I internally weep for the death of most people, but someone who used to train dogs to fight, well... too damn bad. If his teeth were on fire, I wouldn't piss in his mouth.

Um...gosh. Is there a situation in which you WOULD piss in anyone's mouth?

Last edited:
That doesn't show anything new and relevant to Vick's criminal problems.

It DOES underscore what a bunch of lowlifes dogfighters are, which could affect his chances of ever having an NFL career again.

If you pull on the threads of dog fighting, you end up unraveling material made of drug dealing, organized crime, and big time gambling operations.

Mike V. and his gang start to name names, it doesn't lead just to more crimes in dog fighting. What the authorities want from people they arrest in dog fighting operations is information that leads to all of this. So it gets dangerous for him.

From what I saw on the news this morning.. Other then the names of the dogs and the kennel... there is nothing that links Vick to the murder.... So he is not even a suspect yet...

From what I saw on the news this morning.. Other then the names of the dogs and the kennel... there is nothing that links Vick to the murder.... So he is not even a suspect yet...

Yet is the operative word.

Um...gosh. Is there a situation in which you WOULD piss in anyone's mouth?

lol

I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast.:singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back