PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Michael Irvins comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
anyone here Michael Irvins comments about Tony Romo on Dan Patricks show? Basically he said that Romo must be talented because his great great great grandmother must of "gotten with a brother from the barn".. how does espn still employ this guy? if tom jackson is suspended for saying irvin is ******ed then this surely deserves something.. its racist and offensive.. imagine if it was reversed and a white guy makes that comment.. he would be fired immediately.. espn needs to step up and fire him..

anyone here Michael Irvins comments about Tony Romo on Dan Patricks show? Basically he said that Romo must be talented because his great great great grandmother must of "gotten with a brother from the barn".. how does espn still employ this guy? if tom jackson is suspended for saying irvin is ******ed then this surely deserves something.. its racist and offensive.. imagine if it was reversed and a white guy makes that comment.. he would be fired immediately.. espn needs to step up and fire him..

Agreed. Let's get a petition going. :)

Something's off with Irvin,there's no doubt about it and after last year's SB (I think it was during that broadcast?) I'm amazed he's still on the air too. I'm thinking of the time he just sat there laughing hysterically at anything and everything the commentators said before they finally cut to commercial. I figured he'd be gone when they got back but nope. He was still sitting there, silently though with his hands folded. I don't know how they put up with him. **NO excuse for the above remark,none.

Something's off with Irvin,there's no doubt about it and after last year's SB (I think it was during that broadcast?) I'm amazed he's still on the air too. I'm thinking of the time he just sat there laughing hysterically at anything and everything the commentators said before they finally cut to commercial. I figured he'd be gone when they got back but nope. He was still sitting there, silently though with his hands folded. I don't know how they put up with him. **NO excuse for the above remark,none.

Could it be crack? Maybe crystal meth.

Irvin should be fired, its sad when guys like him are collecting a pay check, and others are barley making ends meat.. Horrible analysist, and please for the love of god, no hall of fame for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots