PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calciumee

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a thread to say merry Christmas to all Patriots fans! ( and if you support another team, it is Christmas after all)

Gonna get up in the morning, put on my slippers, sit on the couch next to the Christmas tree, and sip a nice glass of first-round bye.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Pats Fans! May all your wishes come true... especially the one that we all are wishing right now of winning Super Bowl 45. :rocker:

Why is the yule log green this year?

Merry X-Mass Pats fans

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 146
Merry Christmas to all!!!

and how could it not be, the Pats have a bye, the Jets were humilated (at home, cough) to the Giants!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and Happy Kwanzaa to all!!!!

Just a thread to say merry Christmas to all Patriots fans! ( and if you support another team, it is Christmas after all)
Merry Christmas to all! Have fun and eat and drink WAY TOO MUCH! :))

Merry Christmas everyone! I'm green and red with envy.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you Ian for making this place, and thank you all for making this a cool place to hang out.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Merry Christmas to you all -- greetings from the beautiful French alps.

Last night, I left a party early to get back to see the Pats on the computer stream (kickoff 7 pm here). I missed the first quarter, which was probably just as well, but the second was tough too. Still, the guys pulled it out in the end and send me to bed with a big smile on my face.

And here's what I was doing this (Christmas) morning. As I type (5 pm here) my friend (in the background) is cooking a Christmas dinner for twelve of us. All I have to do is bring champagne and presents. May you all have an equally wonderful day.

mail

Last night, after my son & daughter had gone to bed, the presents were placed, and the lights dimmed, I put on some nice soft music, poured a few fingers of whiskey, and sat alone by the tree for a bit. I just reflected on how lucky we all are. There's a great team we have, and this wonderful fan board with a good crew of commenters. The Patriots are in the playoffs, with a great chance of the #1 seed. Again.

For me, I feel privileged to be able to hang here. I'm a single parent, but the kids and I are together. My son is back from Afghanistan, and safe. We have a warm home, with food on the table, presents under the tree, clean clothes to wear, and good friends and neighbors.

And to top it all off, the JETS lost. :D

Merry Christmas, everyone, and may you all have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back