PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - McCoy didn't finish practice w hamstring "tightness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love McCoy. I hope he's fine...in three weeks.

Seriously, without him, Buffalo's offense makes Denver look like New England.

BSPN now reporting McCoy will miss this week and may miss several weeks (helps my FF team this week).

Wow this is huge he's their entire offensive and his quickness/shiftyness gave us fits trying to find and tackle him.

There's no such thing as "karma." But this is potentially good news. Hopefully it's a very serious injury.

Like our resident Dikembe says, he's "LeSwag." The most integral part of the Bills' O.

McCoy, 28, has been excellent this season, eclipsing 100 yards on the ground three times. The Bills running back suffered a hamstring injury in Week 6, but had practiced throughout the week. He suffered a setback in Wednesday's practice, however, and now could miss multiple weeks with the injury.
_

Maybe the Pats conservative approach to bringing back injured players is sometimes nerve-wracking for the fans but every week around the league is a testament that it is the only sensible way .. its an important part of roster depth and winning late in the season.

I really couldn't understand the rushing of JJ Watt in record braking time. You could see disaster spelled from a mile. Of course Texans were looking from up close. Obviously too close.

There are so many examples already this season. This week its Lacey, looks like McCoy and also Ben (they brought him back in the game on a heavy limp - what is to be gained from that?). Is it really so hard to understand that 1 or few games are less than a whole season (or even the new IR) - especially this early in the year?

Again, “#1 quality of BB is patience“, says Lombardi. Patience is not easy .. but it is rewarding.

Wow this is huge he's their entire offensive.

Yep, I'm pretty sure that Buffalo is the only team in the league that's earned the majority of its first downs on the ground, and that nobody else comes close -- not even Dallas or Tennessee. And the QB is their 2nd leading rusher.

If bills lose that game, then in 2 weeks they're 4-4, pats are 7-1. Same old same old.

Only way my lips get near goodell's ears is if I decided to go " Mike Tyson" on him.

Even atheists would be appalled at putting those two an on equal level. :eek:

I wouldn't dare claim that God is on the same level as Goodell. I'd be afraid that Goodell would fine me for insulting him.

Tastes like chicken! o_O

They say even rattlesnake tastes like chicken. Somehow I think goodell's ear would have a more rancid flavor-so I'll leave the "mike tyson" to someone like Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back