PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Matt Leinart's body language

Status
Not open for further replies.

crowell33

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
NFL HD Network, Warren Sapp says tonight that, " as a defensive player, I could not go out and play for a QB who has body language like Matt Leinart. " Commentator Mike Lombardi agreed with Sapp, saying that Matt Leinart's body language was a major problem.

Gotta love it.

That isn't the problem, it's the ego, attitude, and sense of entitlement that he has that is the problem.

If he could bad up the bad body language with amazing ability and statistics and wins like Manning does the defense would play for a QB with that problem.

Last edited:
He's "Hollywood" Matt. I don't think that the "Holy Roller" Warner liked him,either.
There's only one USC alum QB I can think of in recent times who doesn't come across as a Hollywood Prima Donna.

I read a report in Yahoo that Arizona are looking to trade Hollywood Matt, and that the Giants were interested as Mannings back up!

I read a report in Yahoo that Arizona are looking to trade Hollywood Matt, and that the Giants were interested as Mannings back up!

He and Sanchez can get together for lattes on Bedford Avenue.

There's only one USC alum QB I can think of in recent times who doesn't come across as a Hollywood Prima Donna.

Yeah, Carson Palmer seems like a pretty solid guy even if he hasn't completely lived up to the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes