PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Matt Cassel punks Cris Collinsworth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha, that's good stuff :)

:rofl: That was great. Glad to see him doing well and still got his sense of humour. Must have been all the Brady pranks over the years.

Funny they All played it well. Like the comment "Chris ha been a motivational force for a lot of teams"

On my playoff simulator, i got KC playing versus the JETS, and Ravens vs Colts :)

Do you think Cassel can dismantle the JETS defense?

Yes.

KC needs to stick to it's strength- running the ball and play action.

I like the his response to if he'll help Chris out if Chris was stranded on the highway; "I'll put him in the back of the truck"

really good stuff there.

Best QB Pete ever recruited at USC...

Last edited:
Finally, something I can agree with Collinsworth on. He is a tool.

I don't mind Collinsworth too awful much. He can be a bit annoying and I did turn off the in game comentary on Madden because of him. Gus Johnson didn't help much either.

Cassel is one tough player. The game he played vs miami in miami when with the pats was one his gutsiest games taking a lot of hits not to mention he played the raider game after his dad died and he played 1 week after the appendix surgery. if favre had played after 1 week of the surgery chris berman would be waxing poetry of his toughness.
i hope the chiefs can beat the jets which will be a difficult task.

Oh my god, every freaking time I wanna play Madden! I don't think the guy doesn't know about football, but seriously, that voice . . .

i dont mind collinsworth during games. he is most often spot on with the call on the field or what happened on the play before the replay.

Cassel is one tough player. The game he played vs miami in miami when with the pats was one his gutsiest games taking a lot of hits not to mention he played the raider game after his dad died and he played 1 week after the appendix surgery. if favre had played after 1 week of the surgery chris berman would be waxing poetry of his toughness.

That's not all he'd be waxing. :mad:

i dont mind collinsworth during games. he is most often spot on with the call on the field or what happened on the play before the replay.

I actually use to really dislike collinsworth but watching him on Sunday Night football isnt all that bad. He is actually pretty good compared to others.

I used to not like Cris but he grew on me. One thing I like about him is unlike other colour commentators, he actually critics players he thinks are lousy even if he's sometimes wrong. And he's man enough to admit when he's wrong, at least in this instance.

Potentially the best QB to come out of USC- ever.

Hes already better than Todd Marinovich :p

I think Matt has a little bit to do, yet, before he passes Carson Palmer.

But he's certainly better than Matt Leinhart.

I absolutely hate Collinsworth during games because he can't just call the games.. He throws in his 2 cents on just about every play and his comments are usually wrong.

I think Matt has a little bit to do, yet, before he passes Carson Palmer.

But he's certainly better than Matt Leinhart.

He is better than Palmer is now but I agree that when looking at the full body of work, Palmer is the better QB no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes