PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Marshall Faulk says McDaniels should lose the attitude, stop being Belichick Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Anyone seen him say this on the NFLN yesterday?

McDaniels needs to keep an attitude with Babies like Brandon Marshall and former QB Cutler on the team.

Thank goodness Faulk isn't a HC or guys like Brandon would rule the whole team into a fully disfunctional unit and Cutler would still be there throwing 30 INTs.

Another ******ed statement by MF

Re: Marshall Faulk says McDaniels should lose the attitude and stop being Belichick J

I think we should create a rule on this board that we can only post MF quotes if he says something intelligent, otherwise the board will probably crash. ;)

Re: Marshall Faulk says McDaniels should lose the attitude and stop being Belichick J

I think we should create a rule on this board that we can only post MF quotes if he says something intelligent, otherwise the board will probably crash. ;)

Would never be anything posted on him if it were intelligent.

I think he got hit in the head as a RB a little too often.

McDaniels needs to keep an attitude with Babies like Brandon Marshall and former QB Cutler on the team.

Thank goodness Faulk isn't a HC or guys like Brandon would rule the whole team into a fully disfunctional unit and Cutler would still be there throwing 30 INTs.

Didn't see it on NFLN, but couldn't agree more with MF in this case.

McDaniels is benching players left and right and spouting off about benching players who are already hurt anyway (Marshall). I'm sure Belichick has told him to nip attitude problems in the bud, but Broncos fans are really turning on Josh now, even starting to second-guess him on Cutler again (lol). If they don't make the playoffs, Josh is going to have a very uncomfortable off-season.

BB=Job Security
JM=errr, not so much

Didn't see it on NFLN, but couldn't agree more with MF in this case.

McDaniels is benching players left and right and spouting off about benching players who are already hurt anyway (Marshall). I'm sure Belichick has told him to nip attitude problems in the bud, but Broncos fans are really turning on Josh now, even starting to second-guess him on Cutler again (lol). If they don't make the playoffs, Josh is going to have a very uncomfortable off-season.

BB=Job Security
JM=errr, not so much

When you get tough with your players you either get respect or hated..I am sure many respect him and some hate him but his first season is not a
total failure,even if they miss the playoffs.

Remember in the offseason the Broncos were projected to win around 4 games at best..they already obtained that and more.

Last edited:
Re: OT: Marshall Faulk says McDaniels should lose the attitude, stop being Belichick

Marshall Faulk is a blithering, spiteful idiot. He's an embarrassment, not just to the NFLN, but to the entire league.

Last edited:

even starting to second-guess him on Cutler again (lol).
Ok, that's just F'in stupid. The other stuff I can see, but how ya gonna want like 600 INTs back in your lineup. Orton's no Brady but he's still a better option than Cutler.

Re: OT: Marshall Faulk says McDaniels should lose the attitude, stop being Belichick

they said the same thing before the season. even worse things. after the broncos won6-0 they all shutup and now they are doing it again.nothing surprising.

When you get tough with your players you either get respect or hated..I am sure many respect him and some hate him but his first season is not a
total failure,even if they miss the playoffs.

Remember in the offseason the Broncos were projected to win around 4 games at best..they already obtained that and more.

I agree that McDaniels has to let everyone know who's in charge, and it sounds like it's earning him more respect than hatred in the lockerroom.

I had just [stupidly] gone to the Broncos' board yesterday and there are two types of Bronco fans: 1) think that Josh is green, way too arrogant for his own good, but has exceeded expectations and should be cut some slack, and 2) think that Josh is green, way too arrogant for his own good, and is stupidly torpedo-ing their shot at the playoffs.

Perhaps he prefers coaches who talk about how pumped and jacked their teams are... or those who cry to motivate their players..

Another pearl of wisdom from Marshall Faulk... NOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back