PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mark Sanchez looks to break an NFL record tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they'll send a thank you gift to the Jets fans if they win.

First of all, I the jets* dont have a better team, if I had a nickel for everytime a team started off hot then tanked (jets* and bills last year) I'd have a crap load of nickels...and second, I wasnt making fun of him, being that overweight, especially in the stomach area is really bad.

First of all, a big LOL @ putting a * at the end of Jets.

Second, they currently have a better team. The Patriots are lucky to even be 1-1 right now and got embarrassed by the Jets last week.

First of all, a big LOL @ putting a * at the end of Jets.

You're right. Green Beans* is much more appropriate.

Second, they currently have a better team. The Patriots are lucky to even be 1-1 right now and got embarrassed by the Jets last week.

What was lucky about beating Buffalo? It was a hard-earned win. Whether Jersey has a better team is highly debatable; Pats embarrassed themselves more than getting it taken to them by your boys.

oh man, jets* fan and their false hope early in the season....wouldnt be the nfl without it.
Pssst: Just kidding!

Why is this forum so obsessed with anything Jets related? Is everyone here so bitter that the Jets currently have a better team than the Patriots that they have to poke fun at anything Jets related to make themselves feel better?
Why are the Jest* (caught cheating) and their coach so obsessed with anything Patriots related?

The Patriots are lucky to even be 1-1 right now and got embarrassed by the Jets last week.

If a 7-point loss on a road game is "embarrassed," let's look at the entire history of the Jets:

New York Jets 1960-2009 333 401 8 .454

I am guessing the point differential for a career loser is more than 7, so does that mean the Jets are by definition embarrassing?

The Jets won last week at home - end of story. As far as better teams, that sounds like the chant last year when the Jets took the lead in the division only to flail and fail after game 8, finishing, what was it, third of four teams? Let's not get ridiculous by (1) claiming the Pats who shot themselves in the foot with penalties and likely would have still won had Adalius Thomas held on to that potential interception deep in Jets territory got drubbed and (2) calling a one TD loss embarrassing unless you concede losing to the Jets is itself embarrassing as they are not a good team.

You're right. Green Beans* is much more appropriate.

What was lucky about beating Buffalo? It was a hard-earned win. Whether Jersey has a better team is highly debatable; Pats embarrassed themselves more than getting it taken to them by your boys.

LOL BS, the Pats made a play (or McKelvin is just a dumbass), but everyone knows that the Bills had that one wrapped up until they screwed it up. The Bills beat themselves that game.

If a 7-point loss on a road game is "embarrassed," let's look at the entire history of the Jets:

New York Jets 1960-2009 333 401 8 .454

I am guessing the point differential for a career loser is more than 7, so does that mean the Jets are by definition embarrassing?

The Jets won last week at home - end of story. As far as better teams, that sounds like the chant last year when the Jets took the lead in the division only to flail and fail after game 8, finishing, what was it, third of four teams? Let's not get ridiculous by (1) claiming the Pats who shot themselves in the foot with penalties and likely would have still won had Adalius Thomas held on to that potential interception deep in Jets territory got drubbed and (2) calling a one TD loss embarrassing unless you concede losing to the Jets is itself embarrassing as they are not a good team.

The Jets from start to finish were the superior team. They completely shut down our offense. The only reason they didn't beat us by more than 7 is because the Jets didn't let Sanchez do his thing until 2nd half.

LOL BS, the Pats made a play (or McKelvin is just a dumbass), but everyone knows that the Bills had that one wrapped up until they screwed it up. The Bills beat themselves that game.

The Jets from start to finish were the superior team. They completely shut down our offense. The only reason they didn't beat us by more than 7 is because the Jets didn't let Sanchez do his thing until 2nd half.

The Jets beat a Patriot team led by a very rusty Brady. They didn't shut down our offense as much as Brady couldn't get anything going. It's not like they put up 30+ points on our defense. Try "shutting" down our offense in November when Brady has his sh*t together. You will see how real teams "dominate" at home.

Last edited:

On what planet is 199 yards in the first half "completely shut down"? Your Jets were thoroughly outplayed in the first half and should have been down 17-3. The Jets were superior in the 3rd quarter.

all praise and adulation to the conquering heroes of that most important of sports events worldwide...the September Super Bowl winner....YOUR NY Jets ,ladies and gentlemen

all praise and adulation to the conquering heroes of that most important of sports events worldwide...the September Super Bowl winner....YOUR NY Jets ,ladies and gentlemen

Young Joker and the Vipers.

wish that were so...but alas...at my age it's more like Old Joker and his Diapers

Look, Jets fan (are you really laughing out loud at your computer screen?), the Bills did not lay down and "let" Tom Brady throw two touchdown passes at the end of that game or "let" Edwards get sacked with a chance to pull it out. As for New Jersey "completely" shutting out the Patriots offense, you might notice that New England outgained them, and would have converted had a rusty Brady not consistently been out of synch with his (often wide open) receivers.

Enjoy your wallpaper, you're not fooling anyone here.

Are you FREAKIN kidding me?

I wake up on game day, grab a cup of coffee, swing by the site and the first thread is the same ol' SANCHEZ/JETS crap?

Go away. :mad:

Personally I was thinking the record he would break is....

Most Amount Of Times Sacked In A Game.

Personally I was thinking the record he would break is....

Most Amount Of Times Sacked In A Game.

Well he could always break the record for amount of cheeseburgers fed to sexy rexy by hand.....:eek::eek:

No NFL rookie has ever won his first 3 games as an NFL starter in the first 3 regular season games

With a win against the Titans,Mark can be the first to do so in NFL history

Never thought with all the great QBs in history this would stand up,so lets just hope after tomorrow's game it stays unblemished as it is today,yesterday and years before :) ....

Unfortunately, if Dirty Sanchez does set said record, it will be forever tarnished by the Tamper Bay front office's Tampergate affair.

Ditto any other achievements by the JESTS as a team, or any individual JESTS player, past or present.

Never happened. :)

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back