PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mangold has a high ankle sprain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebrating? Who here is "celebrating"? Mangold is a good player and it's a shame if he misses any time. That being said, your Green Beans have been pretty lucky dodging the injury bullet the last two years. If things catch up with you this season the overall lack of depth and risky team philosophy will be exposed as losses mount. Watch out for SOJ. :bricks:

=============================================

I was referring to and exchange me and Scrizz had in a different thread yesterday.

A lot of the posters have been predicting doom and gloom for the Jets due to the way they have built there team for quite a few years that I have been here.

Lack of depth, lack of salary cap, picking up villains, big mouth of a coach, blah, blah,blah. So far I have been happy with the results overall.

Different ways to skin a cat, not every can or should try to be the Pats.

A SB win would be nice i admit.

I think don't really want to see anyone get injuries but if they happen so be it and if it's to the jesters even better.

I think don't really want to see anyone get injuries but if they happen so be it and if it's to the jesters even better.

============================================

And to be fair when does a team ever play with out injuries?
Just another part of the game that teams have to manage.

Lack of depth, lack of salary cap, picking up villains, big mouth of a coach, blah, blah,blah. So far I have been happy with the results overall.

You have understandably low standards given the franchise's woeful history and current collection of slime. But I wish you would stop slumming it and see the light. Life is short, become a Pats fan.

Jets fan or not, I believe Mr. Gunnails adds a lot to the forum.

I salute you, sir! :rocker:

Last edited:
Jets offense sucks. If the Pats D can even get a few stops in a few weeks..that offense can't score. Not worried about Brady and co as they will get their points against them

==============================================

Maybe it's just me.

But how do get respect and satisfaction out of a win, when you beat some one at half strength, I guess I could, any win is a good win rite.

You can only play who they put on the field, injuries happen.

It was more that I was thinking of all the Pat fans crying foul when a Pat like Brady, Welker whomever, goes down and opposing fans celebrate.

And there you were. It was too easy.:)

So then you aren't happy about your playoff win last year because the Pats were playing with an injured Brady, a decimated DL, Aaron Hernandez hurt?

Nobody remembers who was hurt a week after the game, why would I take less satisfaction out of any win?

He twisted his wittle ankle, it's not like its career-threatening, so yes, I am glad about anything that makes the Jets life harder. Maybe if so many of you're brethren weren't mouth-breathing dirt-bags I'd have a little more compassion. But to hear a Jets fan talk about class is like hearing Hitler lecture Gandhi about violence. There you are. It's too easy.

=============================================

I was referring to and exchange me and Scrizz had in a different thread yesterday.

A lot of the posters have been predicting doom and gloom for the Jets due to the way they have built there team for quite a few years that I have been here.

Different ways to skin a cat, not every can or should try to be the Pats.

A SB win would be nice i admit.

A game thread, where people react with emotion as a game is being played. If I got a nickle for every post I made at a Jets board telling them they were classless when talking about the Pats, I'd never have to work another day in my life.

Jets fan or not, I believe Mr. Gunnails adds a lot to the forum.

I salute you, sir! :rocker:

Gunny is good people. But as the resident Jet fan he's going to take some ****.

You are correct. I put @ in for all of them for cut and paste purposes, and then forgot to remove that one. My bad, and I'll fix it.

I was kind of hoping it was in SD, because that would mean 2 west coast trips and 5 away games out of 6...Too bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes