PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mangini fines player $1760 for cell phone infraction during team meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last couple of times i've driven though conn. to get to the beach i've seen it on signs. Last year i think i googled it and found out why they came up with $219 but can't remember why. I mean why not just round it up to $220. :confused:

Because $220 is too much. :D

RE: Mandingits-
I thought 1760 might have been the birthday year of Benedict Arnold, but it turns out it was 1741. Maybe he charged him $1741 in honor of his true mentor and the Ohio State dumb-ass tax brought it up to $1760?

Last edited:
I'm a fan. It's common sense to have your phone off during meetings. I bet after this he doesn't forget again!

Finally, someone gets to the heart of the matter! :D

I think he was trying to get "a breast" of the issue.... :singing:

But I don't have any problem with this fine, or the reason it was levied.

I think he was trying to get "a breast" of the issue.... :singing:

But I don't have any problem with this fine, or the reason it was levied.
Maybe he trying to come up with a little cash on the side for man breast reduction.

Maybe yelling at the guy would have sufficed? Mangini tries way too hard to be a "strict disciplinarian". The water incident from last year was even more ridiculous.

Seems reasonable to me. Don't want to be fined, turn off your ******* phone. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna play here - play! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you ****sucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a pass rush? You don't like it, leave.

Tell us how you really feal :eek::p

You gotta let loose like this more often...it's refreshing and well stated PJ :D:cool:

The last couple of times i've driven though conn. to get to the beach i've seen it on signs. Last year i think i googled it and found out why they came up with $219 but can't remember why. I mean why not just round it up to $220. :confused:

Might be they think it's catchy? what are the chances you would remember it as well as you do if it were 220 or 250?

Tell us how you really feal :eek::p

You gotta let loose like this more often...it's refreshing and well stated PJ :D:cool:

I wish that rant came from me.

Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee is for closers!

You can go to the boss for a rant and a rave but it won't change anything.
你可以去老板那儿胡言乱语,但那不会改变任何事情。

Put. That. Coffee. Down. Coffee is for closers!

I stand by what I say, that's the kind of rant I think has to be made by the laid back posters like yourself every once and a while :D:cool:

I stand by what I say, that's the kind of rant I think has to be made by the laid back posters like yourself every once and a while :D:cool:

I'll try for one a week.

It is not a good idea to leave your phone on during a business meeting. I understand sometimes people forget to turn it off, but it does come across as unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back