PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Madden 10 online league

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsully

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Okay i know we tried this last year and it pretty much failed.. Any interest in starting one up??

Seems like with the new feature of ONLINE FRANCHISE mode.. It will be awesome..

Anyone up for it?

** Not sure where to post this but I figure I'd start here :) ***

I failed to mention.. Xbox 360

Yea I would be interested only there's one problem though who gets to play as the Pats.

Yea I would be interested only there's one problem though who gets to play as the Pats.

When I was setting one up, we had 10 players, so used the 10 middle ranked teams on Madden that year, and drew the teams out of a hat :)

I would love to start one. Unfortunately I have neither an Xbox 360 nor a Playstation 3. So, uh, +1.

Two options

1. do as someone above mention.. Take middle of the road teams

2. fantasy draft.. The franchise option allows this.. With trades and all..

yeah i am keen. I think fantasy draft would be a good idea too

I'll join.

If we do fantasy draft & don't get 32 people, might be wise to concentrate ourselves in 2-3 divisions (or have everyone in the AFC). With how the schedule works, it'll maximize us playing one-another instead of the computer.

Of course it would make the super bowl kind of pointless.

Can i post the league im in in this post? So i don't have to start another? Mine is a PS3 league.

Back to the 360 league.. I have 4 others, some dallas and jet fans.. But it should make it a lot of fun..

Once I get the game tonight, I'll start looking on how we should set this up.

Sorry for the delay all but I wanted to start this up right and investigate our options... So here I go

I'm planning on running a ONLINE MADDEN FRANCHISE League for XBOX 360 users..

Here are the planned rules for the league

1. If you are interested go to www.highoctanegamers.com and sign up. We need to local place where all players can visit and post up questions or concerns. The website is run by a friend of mine. He's going to add a Madden section in there. There we will stream line the rules and set a date to start

2. The league will be between 8-12 members...

3. You must make time to play ONE game a week. If you can't, you're game will be skipped..

3. The Franchise game will be setup as ranked games
a. Five minute quarters
b. All Pro Level
c. accelerated clock at 15 seconds
d. injuries, weather, fatigue and trading are on (no CPU trades)

4. We will do either a fantasy draft (if we can setup a schedule) or we will pick from the following teams:

Arizona Cardinals 86
Dallas Cowboys 85
Carolina Panthers 83
Baltimore Ravens 82
Atlanta Falcons 81
Minnesota Vikings 80
Washington Redskins 79
Chicago Bears 79
Buffalo Bills 78
New York Jets 78
Green Bay Packers 78
Seattle Seahawks 77
Miami Dolphins 77
Houston Texans 75
New Orleans Saints 74
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 74

5. The rules are not set in stone... They can be adjusted if the majority of members think we should make a change (running a poll over at www.highoctanegamers.com )

See you there!

Can we keep Madden and Fantasy football talk out of this forum and into the NFL Forum............seriously,it's irritating to see Madden geek stuff in a forum about the NE Patriots.

Can we keep Madden and Fantasy football talk out of this forum and into the NFL Forum............seriously,it's irritating to see Madden geek stuff in a forum about the NE Patriots.

someone steal your seat at school or something??? :)

Last edited:
someone steal your seat at school or something??? :)
been a long time since I was in school,skippy.....and no one dared steal my seat,when I was there.This is a forum for NE Pats football,period.
There are other forums for Madden,Fantasy football and gamers who live in their parent's basement.....I suggest you use them.

been a long time since I was in school,skippy.....and no one dared steal my seat,when I was there.This is a forum for NE Pats football,period.
There are other forums for Madden,Fantasy football and gamers who live in their parent's basement.....I suggest you use them.

Now I understand why your cranky... Blue pills not working ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey