PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Lord Favre knocked out with concussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Out with a concussion suffered when he hit the ground on a sack. His helmet bounced off the ground.

Seriously, why does this one man show keep trying to come back? Either he must really love football, or he loves pain.

There's nothing to play for on that frozen tundra.

just got back to the game, saw he was out. have not seen the replay yet

That's a shame too. I was kind of pulling for him to take this one. The Vikings look like they want to get back to the warmth of the great indoors, though.

so far this game has been a dud. not bad enough weather, no snow, favre starts and leaves early. i am rather bored with this first half.

Seriously, why does this one man show keep trying to come back? Either he must really love football, or he loves pain.

I think you bring up an off-the-wall psychoanalysis of BF that I agree with.

I don't think he loves pain. He loves the attention that he gets because he has pain. I give the guy credit for wanting to be out there to play, perform and win but I have no doubt that he has ulterior motives.

The guy gets the sniffles and the ESPN Bottom Line tells us if he took Nyquil or Sudafed....and he loves it.

Last edited:
and now with them playing sunday night we will hear all week again if favre is going to play. now that we know being listed out doesnt mean anything it will be all hyped up because of the impact of philly. yuck.

Out with a concussion suffered when he hit the ground on a sack. His helmet bounced off the ground.

There's nothing to play for on that frozen tundra.

Because he can't do anything else. His entire life is football. EVERYTHING about him relates to football. His marriage, his kids, his family, his farm, his friends, all are secondary to football. He has allowed it to define him, and he simply cannot let it go. He wants to be the last man standing, and he won't stop trying to play until someone says NO! to him.

Even then, I wouldn't be surprised to see him try to play in the Arena League.

It's sad and pathetic, because the NFL and his agent and everyone who should be telling him to walk away, who SHOULD be acting responsibly, are instead being enablers, helping to feed his jones, and milking their relationship with him for all they can get.

Favre will end up at 50, crippled, hardly able to function, living in the past and without some serious support, probably turning back to booze and drugs.

The NFL and those who should no better are feeding his football addiction, and this story will NOT have a happy ending.

Favre will end up at 50, crippled, hardly able to function, living in the past and without some serious support, probably turning back to booze and drugs.

so, I see you're an optimist, Gwedd....:D

$20 mill for 5 months of playing a game, what's so hard to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes