PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Looks like Luck is sitting again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must hang 60 on them. We must!

Colts fans should be on cloud nine right now...they'll have an excuse for the beatdown they are going to get next sunday night. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but I thought about it yesterday...it's too much of a coincidence the Colts get extra time to prepare for the Patriots game.

That was no accident, Goodell and the league office would absolutely love for the Colts to win the game so they can be like "aha! When balls are properly monitored the Colts win!"

The Jets vs Patriot games are going to be so horribly one sided by the officials it's going to make me vomit.. Jets at 3-1, so if they still have a competitive record when the 2 teams meet, the nyfl will make sure lots of bizarre, ******** calls go their way

It's not a coincidence that the only time the new field goal rule was ever flagged was in overtime after the Jets miss a game winning FG. Was never called before, and never called after that game a single time.. just once, to literally give the game to the Jets over the Pats. Don't think for a second they don't have equally BS things in store for us..

I hate to say this, but Hasselbeck has outplayed Luck so far this season. It might be better for Luck to be in there.

Thats impossible, because over on the Colts forum they have top 5 qb lists and Luck is 1st or 2nd on every single one

Bill O'Brien will be back on our coaching staff next year...

I hope not. In his three years as an offensive coach, the Pats suffered their worst 3 playoff loses. Baltimore in 2009, the Jets in 2010 and the loss to the Giants in the SB when the Pats went pass-happy from the start against their putrid run defense.

Lets just hope someone from the colts don't try to hit one of our guys dirty

How many people here first thought is they are resting Luck for the Patriots?
After the Patriots visit them, they'll come compare a TB-revenge fueled offense as a Force of Nature..

There is still no chance the Texans win

I hope not. In his three years as an offensive coach, the Pats suffered their worst 3 playoff loses. Baltimore in 2009, the Jets in 2010 and the loss to the Giants in the SB when the Pats went pass-happy from the start against their putrid run defense.
It was a joke. I don't expect him to be back. Where would Josh go? Also, I wonder if he & Brady get along all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes