Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Looking ahead some pointed humor from Sports pickle on Flacco

Discussion in 'NFL Football Forum' started by MoLewisrocks, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

2. VrabelJr

VrabelJr Rookie

Ratings:
    +117 / 4 / -1

Hahah. I enjoyed that. I have some respect for Joe Flacco, though. He has it tough being on a QB that is known for it's defense. No matter what he does people will always say "well they won that championship because of defense." Flacco shouldn't be mad at the media though, he should be mad at Trent Dilfer. Dilfer is the reason no Baltimore QB will ever get respect.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  3. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Rookie

Ratings:
    +200 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

One. Game. At. A. Time.

:p
  4. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 38 / -16

#32 Jersey

Flacco is another Sanchez or vice a versa.

Both QBs have completed 57% of their passes this season. The Ravens and Jets are/were almost mirror images of each other: run the ball, play defense and conservative management type QB play. Both teams have big mouths, but Rex's is bigger and he has a big belly.

Neither team got the memo that the NFL is a passing league and that you need a gunslinger to reach the big dance.
  5. VrabelJr

VrabelJr Rookie

Ratings:
    +117 / 4 / -1

Hey, we can't say that yet. We have to wait for Flacco, Tebow, Yates, and Alex Smith to be eliminated before we can make that claim this year. I have this weird feeling that the Super Bowl is going to feature one QB who isn't named Brady, Rodgers, Manning, or Brees. I'm sure hoping that QB comes from the NFC but the odds of it coming from the AFC are greater.
  6. Triumph

Triumph Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 38 / -16

#32 Jersey

Why not?

Look whos won the SB over the years - Rodgers, Brees, Roethlisberger, E Manning, P Manning, Brady.

Look whos got to the SB but lost - Rothlisberger, P Manning, Warner, Brady, Hasselback. The Bears QB whos name escapes me would be the exception as well as McNabb.

Why would the odds be greater when Brady is the best QB left in the AFC and you have 3 viable QBs in the NFC?

Either Manning or Rodgers survives this weekend. If Brees makes it past SF, only he faces off with Manning or Rodgers.
  7. ProudestRyno

ProudestRyno Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is saying the odds of the AFC having an elite QB in the Superbowl is less in the NFC because only one of the 4 elite QBs he mentioned are IN the AFC.

How is that hard to understand?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.