PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: LenDale White released by Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrol should know alot about the kid considering he coached him at USC so he obviously didn't get what he expected. Either the suspension or he's out of condition.

Sign the Fatass

OK maybe not

No. Even the Seahawks are not that dumb. They merely SWITCHED their respective positions in the 4th & 6th rounds. No net picks exchanged.

Ok, I stand corrected. Even so, the Seahawks ended up giving far too much which ended up being a trade for a mediocre DT.

There's no way I would want that fat egomaniac on my team.

Understatement of the year, Kontra.

I cannot believe that people would actually consider him as a New England Patriot. He is everything opposite of what I hope to have on this team.

Re: Lendale White apparently available

Cue Captain Stonebrain and the rest of the Patsfans Intelligensa saying how we should pick Lenfail.

Until the jests pick him up and 20 threads get started on this being another case proving that they're moving ahead of us in the AFC East. :rolleyes:

He WAS down to 218.. He could have blossomed back up..

Let's look at this scene logically. White had lost a lot of weight AND showed up to the Seahawks in poor football playing condition. How does this happen? He obviously wasn't working out if he wasn't in condition. And yet he lost weight. Then the Seahawks are told by the NFL of his 4 game suspension for violating the NFL drug policy. Next he was cut by a coach who liked him and coached him at USC, who later stated it wasn't the suspension that got him cut.

Tie everything together and one comes up with drug use; amphetamines, coke, narcotics (vikes, oxycontin) can all cause weight loss. Narcotics also cause lack of motivation. Anabolics cause the opposite; weight gain and drive. This guy has issues and needs help on a personal level.

4/15/2010: Signed a one-year, $1.809 million contract.

there's another idiot flushing perfectly good money away.

I wonder how much of his rookie deal he spent on patron --- this dude is going to end up homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots