PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: LenDale White released by Seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Those of you pining for a younger RB, have at it....

The team officially announced White's departure just before 2 on Friday afternoon. The announcement included a statement from John Schneider, the team's general manager.

"It became apparent at this time that LenDale was not ready to be a member of the Seattle Seahawks," Schneider said. "It just did not appear to be the right fit at this point in our program. We wish LenDale all the best with his future."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...ssreleasethatdisappeared.html?syndication=rsshttp://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...ssreleasethatdisappeared.html?syndication=rss

Re: Lendale White apparently available

He's worse than what we have, no.

The Seahawks website briefly posted a press release that LenDale White was cut before taking it down.
The content has since been deleted, but the Seattle Times suggests it was not a mistake and White will, in fact, be released. ESPN's John Clayton seconds that report.
Ha I just read this but yeah he's officially been waived and no thanks I'm sure he'll find a job in the UFL :)

Last edited:

Wow, during the draft lots of folks here were raving about the Seahawks' canny bargain hunting. Caveat emptor at other teams' fire sales, eh?

Cue Captain Stonebrain and the rest of the Patsfans Intelligensa saying how we should pick Lenfail.

Last edited:

No interest.

If Carroll doesn't want him, why would we want him?

No interest.

If Carroll doesn't want him, why would we want him?

Maybe BB should make decisions on his own evaluations instead of Pete Carrol's evaluations.

Wonder what happened. Injury? Maybe he lost too much weight and lost his power?

I am pissed that the Pats didn't trade a fourth and sixth rounder so they could have cut Lendale White today. Aaron Hernandez and Ted Larsen might turn into great players, but are they really worth more than the honor of cutting White after learning of his four game suspension?

So the Seahawks basically traded a fourth and sixth for Kevin Vickerson. Without looking it up, can anyone actually tell me what position Vickerson plays?

I am pissed that the Pats didn't trade a fourth and sixth rounder so they could have cut Lendale White today. Aaron Hernandez and Ted Larsen might turn into great players, but are they really worth more than the honor of cutting White after learning of his four game suspension?

So the Seahawks basically traded a fourth and sixth for Kevin Vickerson. Without looking it up, can anyone actually tell me what position Vickerson plays?

No. Even the Seahawks are not that dumb. They merely SWITCHED their respective positions in the 4th & 6th rounds. No net picks exchanged.

There's no way I would want that fat egomaniac on my team.

Maybe BB should make decisions on his own evaluations instead of Pete Carrol's evaluations.

So when did BB evaluate Pete Carrol's "evaluations"? I must of missed it so please provide a link.

Last edited:
White is going to get suspended 4 games for violating the substance policy.

No. Even the Seahawks are not that dumb. They merely SWITCHED their respective positions in the 4th & 6th rounds. No net picks exchanged.

Yeah that's right. The exchange of picks was the equivalent of the Titans picking up a late 6th rounder. So taking LenDale out, it's basically a late 6th for Vickerson.

This is a guy that Carroll had at USC and liked.

If he cuts him within a month, I have no interest.

Especially when we're trying to build a good locker room as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots