PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Last week's Deadliest Catch episode "Beastmode" all about the Superbowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardHead

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Don't know how many of you watch the show Deadliest Catch, but last week's episode named "Beastmode" chronicled the various crab boats on Superbowl Sunday. Most of the fishermen are from the northwest and many are Seahawks fans (last year they showed them all celebrating after the Seahawks won). They showed the crew of one boat (the Wizard) actually taking a small skiff across the Bering Sea to another boat to watch the game. They blurred out the TV feed, but clearly played the radio broadcast and edited in the crews watching and listening on phones etc. When the Seahawks got to the 1 yard line they were all saying, give it the Beast one more time...the looks on their faces was priceless when Butler made the interception and the running joke the rest of the episode was about the horrible decision to pass instead of run. It ended with one of the crewmen celebrating, he was a Patriots' fan. Tonight is the next episode, but I'm pretty sure they replay the previous week's episode first, so might be worth it for people to set their DVRs. BTW, I'm a big fan of the show and actually felt a little bad for some of them...but only a little.

I have to admit it bugs me that everyone in the world just chalks that up to a bad call rather than recognizing that Butler made an amazing play...they had to throw on one of those downs. They burned the available time celebrating Kearse's miracle catch.

The look of shock and pain on the faces of Seahawks fans as their heart shattered into millions of pieces will never get old for me.

The look of shock and pain on the faces of Seahawks fans as their heart shattered into millions of pieces will never get old for me.

Same here. Then again, most Seahawk fans have been hardcore fans dating way back to 2013

Ask them who Steve Largent, Dave Krieg or Curt Warner are and watch the confused look appear on their faces

I have to admit it bugs me that everyone in the world just chalks that up to a bad call rather than recognizing that Butler made an amazing play...they had to throw on one of those downs. They burned the available time celebrating Kearse's miracle catch.

What bothered me even more was Collinsworth crying about the playcall on national television instead of celebrating an outstanding play by a rookie/walk on(Was Butler even drafted?)to say nothing of Browners alertness and BB's total genius by not calling TO.
No. Instead, we got to hear Collinsworth blubbering on.."Im sorry but what was Pete carroll thinking" or something to that effect.
Now TB has to fight for his own intergrity from a collection of sore sport pricks!

Same here. Then again, most Seahawk fans have been hardcore fans dating way back to 2013

Ask them who Steve Largent, Dave Krieg or Curt Warner are and watch the confused look appear on their faces
Every time I meet a 'Hawks fan, around here (Jersey), the first thing they say is "I've been a fan forever". I'm still waiting for one deadbeat "fan", who is a bartender where I go from time to time, to pay up. I bet a SB hat. The sad part is, I would have had that hat there the next day, had we lost. That pretty much summed up their fan base for me. DEADBEATS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back