PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Larry Fitzgerald might want out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the cardinals want to trade him? He's there only good player unless they are planning to completely rebuild. No player in the draft is likely going to be better than fitz. But, if they do want to trade him I think if I'm the patriots I'd give up the pats 1st rounder. And at most maybe also one of the 3rds. Welker wants to get paid soon though, can they pay both?

Sign the MFing beast.

Why would the cardinals want to trade him? He's there only good player unless they are planning to completely rebuild. No player in the draft is likely going to be better than fitz. But, if they do want to trade him I think if I'm the patriots I'd give up the pats 1st rounder. And at most maybe also one of the 3rds. Welker wants to get paid soon though, can they pay both?

Not true. The Cardinals have really good players on defense.

He can opt out of his contract after next year. The Cardinals may want to get something more than a 3rd rounder for him if he walks.

Its so funny how i always told myself that i would love to see him in a patriot uniform. He was too good to be stuck on that lousy team. Who knows where he'll end up but he seems to have the "patriot" attitude as far as being professional and very good player.

Belichick has too think about this too.... he's still decently young and very good and has alot left. Get his *****!

I'd love it, but don't see it happening!

Can't say I blame him for wanting out of Az!

Fitz isn't going to demand a trade. He's gonna give them this off season to figure things out, then leave after next season if they are still a mess.

I love Fitzy. I doubt we'd ever get him though.

Dude is awesome. A true professional and a once in a decade type talent....

Having that said I could def see him being a chief next year even a colt before the pats get him.

You would give up more than a 1 and a 3 for him, an so would Belichick.

Remember: we just cut Wheatley, McKenzie and Crable.

Think about that.

For a sure thing in the prime of his career, the price is steep.

Think Roy Williams and Joey Galloway.

Offer a 1st and Julian Edelman in the offseason and see what happens.

The Cardinals will sooner sell the farm for QB help than give up their franchise player.

Larry Fitzgerald is an incredible receiver. Arguably tops in the league. I don't see any way the Cards let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes