Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Once again, the Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team is taking its ample talents on the road, this time vying for the prestigious Margaret Thatcher World Trophy! I'll be posting updates as our Wayladies open the tourney vs. Cameroon at 2:45 a.m. GMT on Wednesday. Please join me in the merriment!

Croquet bad girls.jpg

Last edited:
do you have any stats or measurables upon which to base with 100% supreme certainty that these women are better than Amendola?

I was wondering why no thread has been made yet for this

do you have any stats or measurables upon which to base with 100% supreme certainty that these women are better than Amendola?
This is your lucky day. Below is a photo of Sophia Amendola, who plays for Italy. I'll let you be the judge.

croquet babe.jpg

Every three years and my entire office is "out sick" when this friggin' croquet tourney is on.
At least they schedule the Super Bowl on a Sunday.

For many, their manager's assertion that these ladies don't belong on the world stage will lessen the appeal. How could the US not be a "top five North American competitor," as he claims? And I found his comparison to their appearance and polo ponies somewhat distasteful. But I know I'll be glued to BBC3.

And on the question on stats, I believe Pro Croquette Focus has extensive coverage.

Every three years and my entire office is "out sick" when this friggin' croquet tourney is on.
At least they schedule the Super Bowl on a Sunday.

For many, their manager's assertion that these ladies don't belong on the world stage will lessen the appeal. How could the US not be a "top five North American competitor," as he claims? And I found his comparison to their appearance and polo ponies somewhat distasteful. But I know I'll be glued to BBC3.

And on the question on stats, I believe Pro Croquette Focus has extensive coverage.
My only complaint is having to get up at odd hours to take in the international competition. But it's so much more exciting to watch these women going head-to-head live vs. taped delay.

Here's the Wayladies' 2014 Rookie of the Year, Plenty Wondersnatch.

Beautiful-Girl-Playing-Croquet.jpg

Be serious. You can't get an apples to apples comparison. Heck, just look at their groins.

Be serious. You can't get an apples to apples comparison. Heck, just look at their groins.
Sophia's groin is a steel trap. This has been documented.

They're holding this in Brazil this year, right?

I was wondering why no thread has been made yet for this

Americans are so backward about croquet. They don't understand how different the Association Croquet played in international tournaments is from American 6-Wicket. (And don't even get me started on the folks who reject croquet because of their "expertise" from playing 9-wicket in their backyards as kids!!)

Americans are so backward about croquet. They don't understand how different the Association Croquet played in international tournaments is from American 6-Wicket. (And don't even get me started on the folks who reject croquet because of their "expertise" from playing 9-wicket in their backyards as kids!!)
Cool. Got any photos?

Cool. Got any photos?

alice+and+flamingo.jpg

Hmm ... OK. I guess I should've specified PHOTOS OF SEXY FEMALE CROQUET PLAYERS, but never mind.

Don't make light of this. Croquet is a deadly serious matter.

3323420318_650e8b1dbc_z.jpg

Don't make light of this. Croquet is a deadly serious matter.

3323420318_650e8b1dbc_z.jpg

No need to lecture, I am well aware of the ongoing controversy over concussion syndrome in women's croquet.

croquet concussion syndrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back