PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Koren Robinson arrested for DUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=155191

POSTED 3:00 p.m. EDT, August 16, 2006
VIKES EXPECT TO LOSE ROBINSON FOR A YEAR

Our friends at Fanball.com (with whom we're on the verge, by the way, of launching a new partnership) have advised us that the talk at Minnesota Vikings camp is that the team expects to lose receiver Koren Robinson for the entire 2006 season.

Robinson was suspended four games for violation of the league's substance abuse policy in 2004. Because a player's status within the NFL substance abuse program is confidential (except when someone invariably breaches confidentiality), it's not presently possible to determine the potential consequences for the most recent incident.

This could lead to a years suspension.

Too bad, they were saying just the other night that he had turned his life around.

PATSNUTme said:
This could lead to a years suspension.

Too bad, they were saying just the other night that he had turned his life around.
Yeah. It sounded like he was really trying hard to stay clean. They said he even went back to the rehab program on his own to refresh himself on the philosophies. I wonder what happened to set him back - some issue in his personal life, perhaps? Whatever the reason, it's a shame and I wish him well (but I'm glad we didn't draft him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes