Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow....that's really about all I have to say is just...wow... :eek:

Is this Wilt Chamberlain?

200px-WillFerrell.jpg

patriotspride said:
what a shot hog

Still quite impressive regardless.

Hes not much of a team player .Maybe your impressed with selfish players but im not.

patriotspride said:
Hes not much of a team player .Maybe your impressed with selfish players but im not.

That's Kobe, always looking to score! ;)

PatsChick87 said:
That's Kobe, always looking to score! ;)

You just stole my thunder. Back to the parking lot.

PATSNUTme said:
You just stole my thunder. Back to the parking lot.

Well at least this type of scoring won't land him in jail or slapped with a paternity suit...... ewwww, he is gross!

patriotspride said:

Wilt Chamberlain once scored 100 freakin' points. I don't suppose your impressed with that either. The point is, you can't tell me that the other team just stood there and let him do it. They knew he was the one that they needed to stop and he still scored 81.

absolutely...this is an incredible feat. He is not really a ball hog, he is just the only one on the team that can shoot worth a damn. WOW indeed

huskeralk said:
Wilt Chamberlain once scored 100 freakin' points. I don't suppose your impressed with that either. The point is, you can't tell me that the other team just stood there and let him do it. They knew he was the one that they needed to stop and he still scored 81.

Maybe Kobe is just a Wilt Chamberlain wannabe? The similarities are, shall we say "intellesting... velly velly intellesting..."

I love the timing. After sitting out the 4th quarter over a week ago with 62 points, Bill Simmons rips Kobe in ESPN The Magazine for not going for 80.

Kobe: "You want your 80? I got your 80...(grabbing crotch) right here."

Regards,
Chris

Please. I wasn't bowing down to Peyton when he broke the touchdown record and I won't bow down to Kobe for scoring 81 points. I can only imagine how ludicrous that game looked...one guy basically doing everything. It may be athletically impressive, blah, blah, blah, but it's not basketball. Basketball is a team game. Kobe wanted the team to be all about him and now he has what he wanted. I refuse to worship him for it.

Apparently, he didn't even thank his teammates in his postgame conference. Presumably they were the ones feeding him the ball. Nice.

Yeah, Go Raptors! We're finally in the history books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes