PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: King clarifies Nolan quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait? King took a vague quote and ran with it? No, I don't believe it. :p

Didn't something like this happen last year, and he was a prissy little b!tch about it? Maybe he learned his lesson that he is the one who needs the information...the teams don't need him.

Yeah, he quoted Wade Phillips as coming out against the Patriots, which pissed Phillips off because he didn't want that on the record and give the Pats bulletin board material. Rather than show some respect and back off on what was obviously his mistake, King stuck to his story. Is anyone surprised that he hasn't appeared to have any significant 'inside access' in Dallas since?

Peter King wears a diaper and needs a bib when he eats.

He sure can backpedal with the best of them, hejust can't flip his hips quick enough to stay on the ball.

So now that King is frozen out from the best team in the NFC and also the best team in the AFC, will we see, hear and read less of his 'inside information'? Doubtful. Seems like the NFL fanase is splintering; the large majority will buy what he says as gospel, since he is an 'expert'. The other ten or twenty percent have already figured out that his analysis is lame. In an attempt to be impartial I've looked at what he writes about other teams and it is obvious that he puts very little time and research into most of his work. Perhaps he should spend less time on all the various TV and radio shows he appears on and more time analyzing the 32 teams he writes about if he wants to continue to be taken seriously.

He is the first sports writer I will go to when I want some good coffee advice, however. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back