PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Kindle injured in fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kindle injured in fall

Irrelevant. He still sucks. Most overrated pass-rusher of the draft.
So glad the Pats didn't waste a pick on him.

Fractured Skull.. sounds serious, are his playing days over???

Count me among the skeptics. I'm not convinced there were actually any stairs involved. More likely to be a baseball bat IMO. How many times have you seen a stairway that would even allow a person to fall down two flights consecutively. There has to be a landing halfway, so what are the chances that not only would he not stop at the landing, but also that the next flight is in line with the first flight without any bends or corners. I can't think of any stairways I've ever seen that would fit this description.

It does indeed sound kinda fishy. I wanna see the replay.

Count me among the skeptics. I'm not convinced there were actually any stairs involved. More likely to be a baseball bat IMO. How many times have you seen a stairway that would even allow a person to fall down two flights consecutively. There has to be a landing halfway, so what are the chances that not only would he not stop at the landing, but also that the next flight is in line with the first flight without any bends or corners. I can't think of any stairways I've ever seen that would fit this description.

An unlucky bounce off of a wall? Or maybe he fell up a set of stairs, and then physics come into play, and falls back down them :)

They actually have found a video of the incident.

Lose his footing, fall over the railing, land on the other set of stairs past the landing, continue to roll a few more stairs...

I have seen it happen once, the person was bruised and swollen but otherwise fine(thankfully). And in that case, it was due to fooling around and/or running.

I can't think of any stairways I've ever seen that would fit this description.

I have. IIRC, one such flight of stairs can be found at the SEPTA station used in the 2000 film Unbreakable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back