PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: kinda: NFL network analyst Jason La Canfora

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
He seems to be the replacement for Schefter on the NFL network and I think I like him more than Schefter. Just wondering what you guys think of him?

Also Schefter seems to be doing pretty good with ESPN maybe he wasnt just being fed the inside track from the NFL.

The best thing about Adam Shefter right now is the fact that he is taking many reps away from John "the pencil neck" Clayton.

He does seem to be on top of things though. Seems he did retain a lot of his contacts from his old job.

The best thing about Adam Shefter right now is the fact that he is taking many reps away from John "the pencil neck" Clayton.

He does seem to be on top of things though. Seems he did retain a lot of his contacts from his old job.

hahaha yeah definitely one of the perks of the new guard at ESPN is less of the old crew of Clayton, Schlereth and some of the others that have annoyed us so much.

I thought his nickname was "Mr.Mckay" from southpark.? Mmm kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing