PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: KFFL shooting blanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

Virtual Internet Person
Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with the KFFL message board? I get blank pages when I click on any thread link.

:confused:
PromisedLand said:
Is anyone else having trouble with the KFFL message board? I get blank pages when I click on any thread link.
No idea.... I used to at least lurk there, but ever since they started trying to make me view a full page ad before entering the thread I was trying to read, I don't even bother with lurking anymore.

They have some screwed up thing they seem to be working on. They're jerks anyway (the people that run it, not the posters), so they're getting what they deserve. I rarely go there now but sometimes you get the full page add that T-Shirt referred to and other times I've had an ad overwrite the top half of the screen and you are stuck with it until it times out.

There's no reason that Patriots' fans should use a place designed to make money when they could be here. It's their choice, obviously, but it's too bad a few of the good posters don't move over here . . . not that we need a lot more, this place is rocking now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey