PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: KC and Herm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Houston in my suvivor league. KC never should have made the playoffs last year, what a fluke. Cincy, Jacksonville, Denver should all be ashamed and Buffalo and Tenn were both better by the end of last year.

I took Houston in my suvivor league. KC never should have made the playoffs last year, what a fluke. Cincy, Jacksonville, Denver should all be ashamed and Buffalo and Tenn were both better by the end of last year.

It was all a cover up that the NFL put on. They needed Herm to make the playoffs to play his best pal in Dungy because they knew if there was one coach that could blow it - it would be Herm. This essentially allowed the Colts to play the easier way to the AFCCG. Just my opinion, LOL.

Can the Pats' trade Oakland's third to the JEST to have them trade Mangini for Herm? :p

Can the Pats' trade Oakland's third to the JEST to have them trade Mangini for Herm? :p

That would be a waste of a pick, the Jets and KC will suck without help from anyone. If you want to make someone trade for Herm, make it the Colts.

It still amazes me that the Chiefs actually traded a 4th to the Jets for Herm, it should have been the Jets who gave up a pick to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back