PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Just got Madden 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Xbox360 version. maroney looks tight, he has a visor in the game and his dreads flow when he's running. Asante doesnt have dreads but has his face, for some reason Chad Jackson has long dreads, and for some crazy reason matt cassell has his face in the game. There are a bunch of probowlers who dont get their real faces, yet somehow Cassell does.

You sir, are a God !! Please give some impressions on the game itself. My XBOX 360 is drooling for this game. P.S.,I'm probably the only person in America who liked Madden 06 on the XBOX 360.

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked Madden 06 on 360 for the fact that, the graphics are even better, Madden isnt still yapping every play and repeating things. And ALSO THE PLAYERS ACTUALLY HAVE REAL PICTURES OF THEM, the rookies do, not just weird faces in the current gen version. It just bugged me.

very similar gameplay wise to NCAA. Good graphics. havnt played a full game yet, but it seems really cool. Mincey and Gost are FA's in the game, but everyone else is pretty much there. Tully is the starting ROLB in the game. they need to get rid of Jacksons dreads though.

How is NCAA ? I make a good living, and somehow I can't afford XBOX 360 games ($60 a pop). I think it's called having a wife, lol.

scott99 said:
How is NCAA ? I make a good living, and somehow I can't afford XBOX 360 games ($60 a pop). I think it's called having a wife, lol.

Haha, dump the wife, get the game. Kidding.

scott99 said:

Im 24, so no wife, but i do have a credit card. I wasnt even planning on buying the game today.I went to this small store that I happened to be driving by, asked them if they had some HD cables, and ththe said "No, but we have the new madden", so i bought it.

NCAA is great, really gets me in the football mood.

smg93 said:
Haha, dump the wife, get the game. Kidding.

You must be Nostradamus, lol....soon to be a reality. Ya hear that lady Pats fans, scott99 is soon to be a free agent (though I probably have less signability than T.O., lol),? And I might be working up in Boston soon no less.

scott99 said:

Just wait a couple of weeks for the game to get returned and buy the used copy. Best part of that is you can return used copies for a refund. Or even better, buy um off Ebay. I have gotten about 4 360 games off ebay, price from 35 to 45 bucks.

What is the Ghost rated? Can you fantasy draft in franchise mode? Can you modify attributes? Thanks for the heads up, sounds tight!

I play Madden 2006 on the PC. I'm getting 2007 tomorrow. :) Is the 360 version better?

Gost is a 74 I think, and no you cant edit anything about a player. as for the 360 version. Once you play a game on the 360 its impossible to go back to a madden on any other system. the graphics and feel are just so much better on the 360.

Just to know. Does the madden version on PC is on CD-Rom or DVD-rom?

This is my take on NCAA 07. Reggie bush is on the cover, and it also says alot about the game. All flash and no true substance. I play it everyday, and its a decent brawler. However, I dont want decent at 60 bucks a pop. I want solid gameplay. The o-line and d-line are full of bugs and glitches. Players dissapearing then reappearing just to beat your left tackle. The lines get mashed together and dont open any real holes. The physics are inconsistant, and for some reason, alot of times, the PA guy always messes up on the tackle or play credits. Not bad for their first 360 outing, but definately not worth 60 dollars. Id wait till it drops. As for Madden, everything else has pretty much been said.

How do you guys like the XBOX 360 so far ? It's one of my favorite gaming machines since the Sega Dreamcast. I don't even play online and I have a blast with it. Thank goodness for backwards compatibility, I can play Doom III anytime I want, as well as the old Tom Clancy XBOX games.

Last edited by a moderator:
lapatsfan said:
I play Madden 2006 on the PC. I'm getting 2007 tomorrow. :) Is the 360 version better?

I always found these questions interesting.. People say that the console is better but if you have a solid PC rig, MADDEN ON PC BLOWS THE DOORS off consoles..

Graphics are tighter and sharper (you can go 1600x1200), can't do that on console

Never a service charge to play on the net like XBOX

The community on PC is older.. Meaning no kids on it..

I had Madden for XBOX and its better than ps2.. But I always enjoyed the PC version.. Then again, if you computer stinks, you r out of luck

PLUS I d/l it and don't have to go to the store and have the idiots try to sell me a cheat/hint book
http://eastore.ea.com/shopping/prod...0&iSubCat=0&iSubSubCat=0&iProductID=1312&AS=1

FYI - GAMESTOP and EBGAMES only have CD VERSION on their website

i have been getting the madden every year for ps2 since 2002...........

And over the years, there are fewer and fewer changes every year that make "new" game dfferent from the one the year before.

IS this one actually worth getting if you have 2006?

is there anything different?

NCAA is better on the current gen systems. Madden is better on the next gen system. This is what I have heard.

And since the current gen games are basically the same as last year's, what's the point? Additionally, that means NCAA 360 must be bad (which makes sense, no Heisman mode and the gameplay isn't as good).

Last edited:
Keegs said:
i have been getting the madden every year for ps2 since 2002...........

And over the years, there are fewer and fewer changes every year that make "new" game dfferent from the one the year before.

IS this one actually worth getting if you have 2006?

is there anything different?

just played 07 tonight on PS2... WAY better than 2006...the QB Cone thing is optional, and they pretty much avoid it.. its focused a lot on the run.. the graphics are slightly better... much better in the field and stands though.. tackling is more realistic, hit stick is different .. its based on the running back style...

overall a lot better than 06. i wasnt a big fan of 06.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back