PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT. Julian very Brady like. Dating Victoria Secret model while ex pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is it with Lima being a supermodel? I know we all have our own tastes, but I've always thought she looks like an alien. Maybe I am just more of a face guy. Watching Mr. Robot right now and am onto my new hottie anyway (by "onto" I mean trying not to make any indication of this, with my wife right next to me also watching); having trouble paying attention to show when she is on...just too hot it's distracting, plus her character has an accent. Her character is also pregnant, not that I'm one of those pregnant fetish guys either.

Ladies (who swing that way) and gentlemen, Stephanie Corneliussen.
tumblr_nws4fdoS4G1ugriizo1_250.gif

Stephanie-Corneliussen-e1443041748750.jpg

Last edited:
What the heck is it with Lima being a supermodel? I know we all have our own tastes, but I've always thought she looks like an alien. Maybe I am just more of a face guy. Watching Mr. Robot right now and am onto my new hottie anyway (by "onto" I mean trying not to make any indication of this, with my wife right next to me also watching); having trouble paying attention to show when she is on...just too hot it's distracting, plus her character has an accent. Her character is also pregnant, not that I'm one of those pregnant fetish guys either.

Ladies (who swing that way) and gentlemen, Stephanie Corneliussen.
tumblr_nws4fdoS4G1ugriizo1_250.gif

Stephanie-Corneliussen-e1443041748750.jpg
Yeesh, you're right -- we all have our own tastes. That looks like a mannequin with fake lips.

[QUOTE="robertweathers, post: 4676294, member: 5434

Agreed....Lima > Gisele[/QUOTE]

gisele is hot but adriana lima > everything

The great news is that if he marries Adrian Lima then he will be willing to take 3 million a year and finish his career as a Patriot. Frigging Welker had to marry the Hooters girl and go all greedy on us.
Jules will never leave the Patriots as long as his true love, Tom Brady, remains with the team.

Jules will never leave the Patriots as long as his true love, Tom Brady, remains with the team.
not just his mancrush. he gets paid healthy coin to have fun, when he's not working he's got Ryan Allen chasing him like he chases Tom, asking for a cameo in his next smoothie vid, or 'Dola bringing the Rolls so they can make a fun donut run. he's doing okay with the chicks. life is good, why screw it up by getting greedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back