PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT. Julian very Brady like. Dating Victoria Secret model while ex pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he is there for his kid and i think he will be he of course should do what makes him happy. However it is not like Edelman didn't know she was pregnant as she is due in October and the fact she has to file a paternity suit isn't a good thing.

Hopefully they can get past this and all be adults in the future for the kid.

Apparently he contested it at first but now says he believes the baby is his so i am glad things are getting smoothed over. You don't want the parents having bad blood.

Of course i need to add I would donate parts of my body to away to get with Adriana Lima as long as they are not the parts that I will be needing.

A lot of problems would be avoided by just having mandatory paternity tests done at birth.

They should just make it a law to perform a paternity test at birth as standard procedure unless BOTH parents agree to waive the test

What, nothing was handed to Edleman. Jules bust his tail to get where he is today.

Oh he definitely deserves it, I'm not playa hatin

Just selfishly it's not fair! Where's my Victoria Secret lingerie model worth $65 mill!?!

Haha

I hope the first model didn't pull a Moynahan and pull the goalie on Jules. Seems a little strange that the suit comes against him so soon after "EdeLima" is unleashed upon the public consciousness.

Seriously, the Brady parallels are a little f***ed up.

I hope the first model didn't pull a Moynahan and pull the goalie on Jules. Seems a little strange that the suit comes against him so soon after "EdeLima" is unleashed upon the public consciousness.

I'm surprised he didn't knock up Moynahan herself.

"Ooooohhh Jules"

"Hey babe, actually can you call me Tom?"

Hehe too far? Yeah probably.

First time I saw the headline "Edelman Dating Brazilian," the first thing I thought was "how much is a Brazilian again?"

First time I saw the headline "Edelman Dating Brazilian," the first thing I thought was "how much is a Brazilian again?"
that would be Welker's modus operandi

2015:

JE: hey tom wanna hang out tonight
TB: I can't, Jules - I've got to go to this supermodel event with Gisele tonight. Rain check?
JE: :'(

2016:

JE: hey tom wanna hang out tonight
TB: I can't, Jules - I've got to go to this supermodel event with Gisele tonight. Rain check?
JE: bro I'm going too with adriana! see you there! <333

The report said "Miss Sweden" is moving to Massachusetts to have Edelman's baby, which must be a legal maneuver. Might put a damper on his new romance ...

The report said "Miss Sweden" is moving to Massachusetts to have Edelman's baby, which must be a legal maneuver. Might put a damper on his new romance ...
maybe she just wants to be closer for the occasional booty call?

He'd hire Paul Clement if he's smart.

That's exactly what it is. She's apparently not as dumb as she seems to be. MA's laws regarding alimony and child support are strict and quite draconian from what I've been told. Unfortunately for Edelman (assuming he is the father) child support here isn't determined by the cost of raising a children but is going to be based on the "lifestyle" he ideally would have provided, I believe.

That's exactly what it is. She's apparently not as dumb as she seems to be. MA's laws regarding alimony and child support are strict and quite draconian from what I've been told. Unfortunately for Edelman (assuming he is the father) child support here isn't determined by the cost of raising a children but is going to be based on the "lifestyle" he ideally would have provided, I believe.
That was one expensive bottle of Jack Daniel's ... o_O

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Hopefully we won't see anything similar from the outcome of that Superbowl night picture...

Beat me to it ...

... but actually it was the night of the Super Bowl parade.

Once she has the kid, I want he to live in a place where it is good for him to be, football-wise. Boston would be simplest.

Brady going out to LA to be with his oldest son wasn't ideal from a football standpoint.

Beat me to it ...

... but actually it was the night of the Super Bowl parade.

Yes, I know that was more than 9mo ago, but sometimes these sorts of suits aren't immediately filed.

Their personal lives are their personal lives.

I don't want athletes to be "in our faces" off the field, but they have every right to live their lives as they see fit.

In other words, I really don't care whom Edelman is dating as long as it is a consensual relationship between two adults and he "does his job" for the Patriots.

Lima already has two kids.

cf52ba0bf89bc0f792a018fc00c39c6135af6ec68d79014ceb7e072df5369f79.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back