PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT. Julian very Brady like. Dating Victoria Secret model while ex pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he won't be hurting for the next 18 years.
That's assuming he has healthy years left in his career, which I hope he does. Make no mistake, this kid will cost him millions for quite some time.

Wasn't Brady about 30 when he started dating Gizelle, and had his first child from his other relationship? Well, Jules is about 30 now.

This has got to stop. I think Julian's obsession with Tom is going a bit too far. :rolleyes::D

Apparently he contested it at first but now says he believes the baby is his so i am glad things are getting smoothed over. You don't want the parents having bad blood.

"We are told . . ." is such a useful construction.

Can't wait for Ben Volin, Shaughnessy, Borges to opine on the lack of morals "down there"......

"We are told . . ." is such a useful construction.

Well we have nothing else to go by and it seems like a common occurrence. Personally I don't care much 1 way or another what a player does in his personal life as long as no crimes are committed. I do like to root for genuinely good people though.

I love Jules.
But he doesn't get any pats on the back from me for knocking up the ex-girlfriend. It's 2016. Unplanned pregnancy when medical care is readily available is an epic fail. She should have protected herself, and frankly, so should he.

evidently, Jules hasn't quite mastered "the pull-out".

Year of the Dwarf

But man, looking at both of the women, Jules has come a long way from being chipmunk, or whatever they called him as a rookie.

Lima, yum.

The Swede? Better lay off the plastic, stat.
I was talking to a co-worker and at first thought the Swede was hotter but then I noticed how much plastic she has injected into her lips. Too much.

Adriana Lima > Gisele. Edelman now has bragging rights on Brady.

Agreed. I've seen Lima in person, at Bed Bath and Beyond of all places. Didn't even notice her at first because she just looks like a typical thin girl when she is not in lingerie and all done up. She certainly doesn't stand out in Miami at all (where I saw her). But she looked at me and it became very clear why she makes her money. Just a very unusually pretty, exotic face.

I love Jules.
But he doesn't get any pats on the back from me for knocking up the ex-girlfriend. It's 2016. Unplanned pregnancy when medical care is readily available is an epic fail. She should have protected herself, and frankly, so should he.

Hopefully we won't see anything similar from the outcome of that Superbowl night picture...

She is way hotter but I doubt her bank account is as robust. It is listed only at $65M. These Patriots.

Only 65 million.. what a useless bum!

It's not fair how amazing these guys lives are lol

Smart man. She's amazing. That's the best deposit he ever made even with all that money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back