PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon suspended again

Manziel... how did he manage to fool so many experienced, savvy NFL personnel people?

The average working stiff Joe the football fan could see this clown was a snotty little entitled rich kid punk besides being a bargain basement, cheap knockoff Romo clone. I posted my opinion on him THIS season this past summer. My belief was as soon as he hit an NFL field in a real game he'd be bashed like a pinata at a Hell's Angels jamboree in the Sturgis S.D. Rally. Now look at him, a few hits and he wants his champagnee baba...punk. See you on a rag cover in the supermarket checkout line, Johnny Foolsball.

I'm really disappointed that Jerry Jones didn't get his way and wasn't allowed to draft Johnny Foolsball.
What a circus that would've been down there, especially while Romo missed a couple of games because
of his back injury.

I recommend the Jets look into acquiring him.
Not unless we beat them to him.

Remember, Bill doesn't care as much about what you did there as much as he cares about what
you will do here.

I would give up Tampa's 4th-rounder for him, but not before having a face-to-face conversation.

Last edited:
Gordon's got a good case on the accrual issue

The actual NFLPA - NFL agreement wording may back you up, however, from the standpoint of fairness I don't think he has much of a case.
When your own behavior, more than once, eliminates on field production the coaches/other players planned for and counted on, my sympathy for a player receiving over the line hardball business tactics goes right out the window.

The actual NFLPA - NFL agreement wording may back you up, however, from the standpoint of fairness I don't think he has much of a case.
When your own behavior, more than once, eliminates on field production the coaches/other players planned for and counted on, my sympathy for a player receiving over the line hardball business tactics goes right out the window.

If it was about fairness, a whole lot of players who've been fined and/or suspended would never have been.

So how does Gordon end up suspended, Manziel end up fined and Gilbert end up inactive?

Why, Manziel throws a party, that's how!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-night-party-led-to-players-saturday-tardies/

several sources told cleveland.com.

The source told told cleveland.com that Josh Gordon, who's suspended for today's game against the Ravens, attended Manziel's party along with other members of the team.

CBS Sports' Jason LaCanfora first reported that Manziel threw the party.

By Saturday morning, team security was sent to Manziel's apartment to try to find him, because he failed to show up for treatment on the hamstring, and he wasn't answering his phone, a source told cleveland.com on Saturday. The source also said he was fined for being tardy.
[/URL]

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/johnny_manziel_and_josh_gordon.html#incart_river

LOL he showed up saying "I'm sorry doc I think I have too much blood in my alcoholll"

and Gordon got into the field singing because I got high

Johnny 8ball does it again.
The Browns are doomed for not taking Derek Carr or Grap.

Party On Johnnie

Party On Josh

What a train wreck Cleveland is! I think Kevin Costner, the actor, not the character he played, still could have made better picks. The Pats had two first round picks and they took chandler Jones and Hightower, basically the new backbone for their D. Cleveland has nothing to show for two first round picks.

If he doesn't get his FA status this year, I would trade a 2nd for Gordon next year.

He was at the Manziel bash the night before ...

jfffpool-480x465.jpg

It sounds as though the other Browns players are pretty much fed up with both Gordon AND Manziel.

Haslam sent a strong message through the press, but he's the guy who drafted Manziel after a homeless guy advice.

If he doesn't get his FA status this year, I would trade a 2nd for Gordon next year.

He is an elite talent and as long as his behavior, performance and adherence to the "Patriot Way" are stipulations, under the right deal structure I would support bringing him in on a low risk deal.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back