PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets unofficial mascot charged with assult

Status
Not open for further replies.
More detail posted about this in the Jets Suck thread. The clip doesn't show the full altercation, there was more to it. Suffice to say the Angry Fire Elf takes his "role" a bit too seriously.

Although the guy seems like an arse, it really seems kinda petty to press charges for what he did. He basically bumped the guy. If I went to the new Meadowlands wearing a Brady jersey, I would consider myself lucky if that was the worst physical contact I received.

More detail posted about this in the Jets Suck thread. The clip doesn't show the full altercation, there was more to it. Suffice to say the Angry Fire Elf takes his "role" a bit too seriously.

Well if there is more to it, I take back what I said. What the video caught seemed pretty harmless.

Well if there is more to it, I take back what I said. What the video caught seemed pretty harmless.

I would say it could seem harmless, but if you pay attention he pushes the guy down as he's climbing up the railing two different times, and he used his helmet to put more force into it the second time. He was sneaky about it, but that's different than bumping into someone, who's just standing next to you. The Giants fan could have been hurt when he fell from the railing.

The Giants fan was just having some fun. He went up to the railing, and started doing a Giants version of Firemen Ed's act, then walked back to his seat after Ed had pushed him down twice. Ed's overreaction is further example of how serious he takes himself.

Also, the Giants have won the SB, and it's their stadium, so that's a little different than wearing a Brady jersey in enemy territory.

Last edited:
Fireman Ed = NEM.

Holy crap can you imagine what Fireman Ed is saying about the Jets offensive coordinator if he is equal to NEM.

"They need to run more slant passes, d%#*!@t!" (wasn't that one of of NEM's "themes"?)

Holy crap can you imagine what Fireman Ed is saying about the Jets offensive coordinator if he is equal to NEM.

lmao !

10 char

I guess technically it's assault, but that's pretty lame. I think the Jets suck as much as anyone and that Fire Elf is a joke, but this is a little ridiculous.

I, for one, am shocked that a guy who's famous for being a drunk idiot would get arrested.

Not that I'm the toughest guy in the world, but I have no doubt in my ability to seriously beat his ass hard enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room. Suffice it to say I really wish he would have done that to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots