PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets to take "How Not to Be ****s" seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's a major point of discussion up for debate, that's being over looked by many. The only thing I recall about her was from the last Super Bowl or two when she would show up as a reporter - in the same way reporters would appear from MTV, VH1 and E!. Can anybody verify or dispute if she or her network has ever covered the NFL for any other games previously? Is the coverage closer related to National Football Post, or National Enquirer? Can she or her employer explain the term "first and ten" in relationship to the game of football?

Kudos to the Jets for handling the aftermath in a professional matter to this point - something Victor Kiam obviously failed miserably in doing many years ago. However my biggest issue right now is equating what Sainz' job description is to what Olsen's was; maybe I'm wrong but her job seems to be all about celebrity entertainment, fashion, gossip, etc., and not about sports.

And if that is the case, then shame on the Jets for giving her a press credential and allowing her on the field in the first place. If that is reality of this situation then they got what they deserved, and have nobody but themselves to blame for this mess.

Looks to be blown way out of proportion. If you watch the video, the ESPN guy says she never made a complaint, it was the media.

She was only there to interview Mark Sanchez, because he's named Sanchez, it's of interest in Mexico.

Don't even want to get into it with the one poster, but the woman just happens to have a smoking body, I guess some guys can't handle that. Here's the photo of what she wears at work in the article.

ny_a_sainzts_200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back