PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets rookie RB McKnight failed conditioning test

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that it means anything but i belive Ryan anytime over the Pats coach who is a proven lier(mostly on his personal life)

All coaches lie. If you think Rex Ryan is any different, than you are kidding yourself.

As for Belichick's personal life, don't trust any allegations in a bitter divorce proceedings. I have a friend who is a divorce lawyer and he tells me about all the fabricated allegations by bitter spouses from affairs to child abuse to felony accusations. Many people use divorces cases to hurt their soon to be exes as much as possible before it is settled. I have never seen one solid piece of evidence that Belichick was the other man in an affair. Only allegations from a bitter husband.

And this is the kid the Jets felt made Leon Washington expendable???

OUCH..

washington was expendable because his injury was worse than you might think....the rod in his leg limits hiw movement and still causes him pain

wow....how original....a fat joke about rex ryan

They sure go for the not very obvious subjects over here don't they? I think we may be witnessing the greatest collection of original, intelligent, and witty people ever assembled in one place!

They sure go for the not very obvious subjects over here don't they? I think we may be witnessing the greatest collection of original, intelligent, and witty people ever assembled in one place!

i used to think chris rock.....don rickles....were funny...then I came here....instant humor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back